Not open for further replies.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Holy shit, they are playing in Irvine?

Pacific Division Play-In Round
Game 1 - Tue., May 18 - (7) Tucson Roadrunners vs. (4) San Jose Barracuda, 1:00 PDT
Game 2 - Tue., May 18 - (6) Ontario Reign vs. (5) Colorado Eagles, 7:30 PDT
Game 3 - Wed., May 19 - Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner, 7:00 PDT
— All games at Irvine, CA

Are fans allowed in?

Reactions: Steve Zissou

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The Irvine facility is incredible and should offer up the best camera options for AHLtv in the divsion. Not sure which teams will be "producing" the telecasts but it should be a decent show.

Yes that place is pretty nice. Four rinks and I believe the Gulls have been playing their home games their this year. Watching the Reign play against the Gulls on AHLtv the site lines are a LOT better for sure then at the TSPC.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Irvine is a absolutely beautiful rink. Well, 'rinks' so to speak.

Played there a few times before the pandemic hit. Great ice, too.

Brings me back to playing at Anaheim Ice. I literally played on the ::cough:: Jr. Ducks one of my midget years simply because the ice was so good. And the rinks weren't small like Side By Side which also had super soft ice.

@LT Dan If the boys beat Colorado I may try to venture down tomorrow. Hopefully this is open to the public.

Reactions: Lt Dan and ru4reals

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Irvine is a absolutely beautiful rink. Well, 'rinks' so to speak.

Played there a few times before the pandemic hit. Great ice, too.

Brings me back to playing at Anaheim Ice. I literally played on the ::cough:: Jr. Ducks one of my midget years simply because the ice was so good. And the rinks weren't small like Side By Side which also had super soft ice.

@LT Dan If the boys beat Colorado I may try to venture down tomorrow. Hopefully this is open to the public.
I called. No spectators tonight or tomorrow

tmp-name-2-6319-1522523515-0_dblbig.jpg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Ducks practice facility is the nicest of the ones I've been to over the years, one of my friends from HS works for the Ducks and I remember getting to see it right when they finished it . The entire Great Park is one of the best things to happen to Orange County, better than an international airport.

Also probably makes the Ducks players who live in Newport and Coto happier.

Sam

Feb 27, 2002
Reign up 2-1. Goals by Thomas and Andersson.

Imama just punched a guy after getting lit up in the neutral zone.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Can't punch a guy like that. Yikes. His hit was high, but yikes Imama. Did one of their players jump off the bench though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad