GDT: The BwO Presents: Bruins vs Leafs: Game 4: Apr. 27, 8pm, SN - Ooohh Baby!

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Well well well. Welcome back class, the BwO is now in session, please take notes, it might be on the test.

We have some business to attend to first. Let it be known, from the BwO Santa's Village office in the Arctic, to BwO Sydney, Auzzie's Regional Association Community Oureach Centre, the BwO mourns the loss of the only Bob Cole.

Here's some moments from him to us:

We could do a thousand more. Like, literally. The BwO thanks Mr. Robert Cole for the memories, wishes nothing but the best to his friends and family who have lost him in their lives, comfortable that he lived one heck of a life that impacted so many positively, and may he RIP.

-----------

We move on.

Hello main board, from the BwO, and hello to our fellow Bruins hockey fanatics that have so kindly received my words on their board over the years. Great board.

I have here insider info, the BwO recently received this exclusive video of the Grim Reaver following game 3:

Something actually about the game you ask? lol.. you people. Ok, we expect Nylander in, but maybe not? But probably? Ullmark or Swayman? You tell me. We'll figure it out tonight on the ice right? Lots of time and lots of posters to fill in the blanks.

Take us home, Metallica. Do. Unto. Others. As. They've. Done. To. You.

Remember,
Once You're BwO
You're BwO

For
Life

Go Leafs Go.

Last edited:

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
I hope Nylander sparks the PP and it gets going. Key to winning this series along with our PK. A couple of really nice saves from Samsonov wouldn't hurt either!

Reactions: PromisedLand

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Mods, if you want to lock this one up we can go with Promisedlands GDT, looks like more work then mine.. I can just continue confusing people taking themselves too seriously on the main board gdt lol.

Either way, let’s get ‘er down to one GDT. GLG
No, leave it up. If we win tonight we're gonna be rolling 2 GDT's for the rest of the playoffs.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
1714233121063.jpeg

BWO 4 Life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad