Ontario Reign 20-21 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Can anyone that has watched the last dozen games tell me why Kaliyev doesn’t deserve an extended look next year? The kid just puts up points and looks like he is starting to use his big frame to his advantage

Most improved prospect. He will get a look, but for me a Madden Turcotte Kaliyev line is best served dominating the AHL next year. Come TDL they should get the call to the NHL. Keep in mind Kaliyev should be in the OHL this year.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
the reign started the season absolutely brutal and ended it just okay

all in all i liked a lot of the improvement through the course of the year. ahltv honestly kind of sucks, but i had fun watching some guys i dont normally get to see

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
the reign started the season absolutely brutal and ended it just okay

all in all i liked a lot of the improvement through the course of the year. ahltv honestly kind of sucks, but i had fun watching some guys i dont normally get to see

I was just thinking the same thing. 1-10-2 I believe was their start and ended up finishing their season 16-9-2 the rest of the way. That's not bad considering their awful start. A good amount of Highs and lows, injuries up and down the lineup, players in and out, I agree wasn't a bad end to the season. All part of the process. Now lets just get this tournament over with and prepare for next season.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
9 Goals, QB without a pt, missed the game how was his play?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
9 Goals, QB without a pt, missed the game how was his play?

He played very well. The lack of points wasn't from his lack of involvement.

He didn't dominate, mind you, but he looked very composed and made so much look easy.

How is Turcotte? Is he injured?

Not 100% clear. He got hurt last game and would be "sitting this one out." Nothing definitive about the tournament though.

Reactions: ru4reals

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
No talk about the big game tonight?? Wouldn't this be the first meaningful game for the boys? Let's see what they are made of....

Reactions: DoktorJeep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->