Olympics 2021

Uncle Rotter

May 11, 2010
Kelowna, B.C.
Dutch women win 10-3 over Zambia.

I'm assume we're going to do the thing we did last Olympics when the US women beat up Thailand where we call the Dutch classless? Poor sports. Poor example. They should apologize.

Lots of Canadians were very concerned about Sportsmanship last time!
The Dutch allowed three goals. And what are you supposed to do when this happens?

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Stoppppppppppppp

it was a silly argument last time around. There's a huge talent gap in the women's game.

People either care about high scores or they don't.

Reactions: John Price

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Embarrassing performance by the US women. Fair play to Sweden to completely neutralize them, but my God I can't recall a worse game since I've been watching. Just a completely lethargic, unfocused, indecisive performance. Thank God I didn't stay up to watch that crap.

Sep 19, 2008
Stoppppppppppppp

it was a silly argument last time around. There's a huge talent gap in the women's game.

People either care about high scores or they don't.
The US literally shouldn't have put on kid gloves and their opponent even said so themselves. Complaints about running up the score when one side is clearly miles better than the other is ridiculous.

"But they are too CLASSLESS"

Alex Morgan does one tea celebration

"OFFENSIVE!"

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Mexico - France in 2 hours.

Bard, Le Fee, Mbuku, Muani, Lihadji, Pembele, Kalulu....Some intresting names.

Thauvin, Tousart, Savanier and Gignac are good vets.

Its very far from best possible French team but its still pretty good team. Should be enough to win over Mexico.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’d sub off Alexis who has been awful. Get Pedro on. And bring Almada from the stands. Batista is in way over his head tho. This team shouldn’t make it out of the group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad