Post-Game Talk: Oh No We Suck Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Yeah not hitting the panic button yet but things aren't right.

Just stupid, careless mistakes on goals against whether it's by Reimer or defense or by taking dumb penalties.

Can't put my finger on it but this group is just too loose at the moment. Something is wrong,

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
You think they found out on Twitter like we did ? They knew all of this all year since Haley was on the team these things get talked about in the locker room good chance the players have tried to help him

Lots of putting words in my mouth there champ.

Who cares if they knew already, does that mean they cant be affected by something someone is going through.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Yeah not hitting the panic button yet but things aren't right.

Just stupid, careless mistakes on goals against whether it's by Reimer or defense or by taking dumb penalties.

Can't put my finger on it but this group is just too loose at the moment. Something is wrong,
It’s almost as if they thought they were better than we actually are and it would all come together as a continuation of last year. We need to accept the same fearless go for broke attitude that a lot of the younger teams have this year. Nothing is coming easy this year.

Reactions: StrangeVision

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Effort was weak at times. Not able to get shots through really hurt. Killed offensive momentum.

Bad special teams are killing us but we’ve lost three games we’ve had the lead in so we are not totally inept. Just partially. Need to win soon.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Lots of putting words in my mouth there champ.

Who cares if they knew already, does that mean they cant be affected by something someone is going through.

Not putting words in your mouth but if you already knew something why would it affect you if you have known about it for some time ? Makes no sense perhaps when they first found it maybe it did but this is a prolonged issue with Haley

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Its early in the year but 3 blown leads (twice leading after 40 when they were so good at that last year) sucks. Special teams, particularly the powerlay have been brutal. They need to take 2 of the 3 games before the new york trip or this season could slip away. I would go with Hutch vs Philly.

You cant win a Cup on October but you can lose one. Really need a win vs a tough Philly offense.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
If you look at the 3 games. We really have no sustained pressure in the ozone. Almost every goal has been scored off the rush

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Funny how Tampa scores 8 goals on Columbus with there #1 goalie in net

oh look.. they went 4/7 on the PP

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
The Matheson throwdown was really unnecessary Pettersson is a gem out there good future core for team Sweden with Pettersson and Dahlin.

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
The Matheson throwdown was really unnecessary Pettersson is a gem out there good future core for team Sweden with Pettersson and Dahlin.
he did it because he was mad he got completely smoked....again. the guy gets massively burned by opposing fwds at least twice a game. literally any schoolyard deke fools him completely. good thing he's locked up for 8 years like that other stud ekblad who is better than seth jones too. ugh.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
he did it because he was mad he got completely smoked....again. the guy gets massively burned by opposing fwds at least twice a game. literally any deke fools him completely.

In this case Pettersson sent him into another dimension with the deke I guess I would be mad too

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
In this case Pettersson sent him into another dimension with the deke I guess I would be mad too
in good news maybe he'll be suspended and we wont have to watch in horror as 3rd liners make him their bitch game in and game out.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
The problem for me is the defense

Literally every player on defense is playing on a line ahead of where they should be maybe minus Ekblad. The defense is terrible

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
Panthers have led in all 3 games and have had 5 leads overall.

****ing Reimer.
reimer lost us last game. the O and D lost this one. no way u put this game on him. the team was hooooorrible. reimer made 3-4 massive saves. the roster just isn't good. and the coaching might be even worse.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Xxx-Ekblad
Yandle-xxx
Matheson-Pysyk

Until we get two quality defenseman to replace the abundance of low tier defense we got it’s gonna be the same story all year.

Reactions: Rahooji

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think it’s time.

Dads - Barky - Hoff
Hubs - Tro - Borg
Vatr - McCann - Bjug
Mam - Lam - Sce

Yan - Ek
Mat - Wee