Post-Game Talk: Oh No We Suck Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I mean if i was standing on a ledge, this aint helping!!
Sorry, I'm quiet, I'll shut up!!! :D

Hey, maybe the Rangers can win the Hughes lottery. Or Kakko looks nice, no?
How's Chytil doing BTW? Always trying to follow Czech guys in the NHL...

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Am I the only one on the boards who still believe in the team?

This team is able to win games but they have to clean up their act defensively. A lot of pucks ringed off from the posts so the goals are close but still far away. The PP is too cute, yet again, trying to find that perfect pass, perfect open net when there's no such thing. Just pepper shots from the blueline and collect the trash. Furthermore, this team only plays 40-50mins of the game and the crosses their fingers, hoping that the opposing team doesn't score.

Reactions: RainingRats

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
No, but the negative nancies have the microphone right now and they ain’t about to give it up, because this is what they enjoy. They love losing and lording it over others.

A horrible routine play by Pysyk now equals Barkov sucks and should be traded, instead of Pysyk should sit. In a normal, logical world reasonable people call that an overreaction, but that’s not how these boards seem to work.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Again, they have the skill. They should not be losing games like this. Hopefully they prove that and start winning soon.
I think maybe everyone is a bit on the edge here (myself included) because of how last season ended. We missed the playoffs because of the bad first half of the season. Now, three games mean very little, but it still sucks to lose crucial points that could have easily been ours.
Win a couple games and most of the gloom and doom here will go away.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
We don't have actual superstars, but we have a legit top 6 F and top 3 D entering their prime years or in their prime years

What a waste!

Tallon is 100% to blame. I know that it's not easy, but that what his job to solidify our bottom 6 and D. He did little to nothing.

Our top guys will be better, the team will be better. But overall, this roster is average at best.

And we're actually 1 or 2 injuries away from the disaster. We got so lucky last year and it was nice to have a break, but I doubt we'll have that luck a second year in a row.

Reactions: Jakeybonz

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
No, but the negative nancies have the microphone right now and they ain’t about to give it up, because this is what they enjoy. They love losing and lording it over others.

A horrible routine play by Pysyk now equals Barkov sucks and should be traded, instead of Pysyk should sit. In a normal, logical world reasonable people call that an overreaction, but that’s not how these boards seem to work.
nobody said barkov should be traded. and in what universe is being down on the panthers considered a negative nancy? ur a negative nancy if u bitch and moan about the lightning, not about the worst franchise in nhl history. and no one loves losing. Ive said a billion times b4 the season that I want more than anything to be wrong. I'm just not.

Reactions: jvr32

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I want to see Trocheck with Scevior and Mamin

And another line of Huberdeau - Borgstrom - Hoffman

these guys need to be separated ASAP

Change the d pairs for peats sake put Weeger back in there

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I want to see Trocheck with Scevior and Mamin

And another line of Huberdeau - Borgstrom - Hoffman

these guys need to be separated ASAP

Change the d pairs for peats sake put Weeger back in there
Borgstrom is not ready to play in the NHL.

We need Hoffman on the top line, imo if we want to try to get him going.

Bjugstad with Tro is fine because Bjugstad is used to not having the puck and driving to the net. Huberdeau and Bjugstad have played well together. I would even consider moving Huberdeau to the third line to get McCann going.

23YearsandCounting

Oct 11, 2018
We could easily be 3-0. Couple breaks, posts, missed nets etc. Goaltending and special teams are concerning though. Can’t dig ourselves into a hole early. A win in philly is a must

Spoken like a true Dillusional Panther fan with false hopes. You’re a lifer. I’m sorry. You should know better. This organization is a joke and it’s same old Panthers. Stop sugarcoating it. They are off to yet again another bad start and now they will be trying to make that up all year. They will be 2-6-2 after 10 games. Mark much words. This group Is just another mix of talented players who don’t or can’t figure out how to win games. That’s what happens when you come up in an organization surrounded by failure year after year.

jvr32

Oct 24, 2016
Borgstrom is not ready to play in the NHL.

We need Hoffman on the top line, imo if we want to try to get him going.

Bjugstad with Tro is fine because Bjugstad is used to not having the puck and driving to the net. Huberdeau and Bjugstad have played well together. I would even consider moving Huberdeau to the third line to get McCann going.
Bjugstad is absolutely not fine with Trocheck. Trocheck will not feed him.

You can't get McCann going offensively because to start with there's nothing to get going.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Bjugstad is absolutely not fine with Trocheck. Trocheck will not feed him.

You can't get McCann going offensively because to start with there's nothing to get going.
Bjugstad shouldn't handle the puck. Let him go to the net and collect the garbage.

jvr32

Oct 24, 2016
Bjugstad shouldn't handle the puck. Let him go to the net and collect the garbage.
So we have two reasons then. Because he can't handle the puck and because Trocheck won't feed him. It just won't work. They already tried it twice last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad