Post-Game Talk: Oh No We Suck Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
This team is never going to build the fan base they want playing hockey like this. I’m not sure why I thought they ever would. They’ve had 25 years to make it happen. Why would it happen now? I’m tired of watching professionals collecting a check.

Reactions: Jakeybonz

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Jesus I cant believe we have to buy out Reimer next summer. That is so ugly. And we better get a real goalie in his place. The sad thing is this team is too good to have good odds at a player like Hughes or Broberg. We'll be having the 10th pick again. I can't believe this Luongo injury is going to cost us the season. So depressing.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Barkov is too meek to captain this team. We need a real leader with some toughness to don the C. Should have kept Gudbranson and gave it to him. Oh well, 3 games in and ZERO wins.
Oh boy... that is an interesting perspective but that is not why we lost. I’d rather see if Shane Doan would come out of retirement.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
This team lacks toughness, both mentally and physically. They were outclassed by a young vancouver team. Aren't we supposed to be good?

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Can't see us beating Philly or Washington on the road? How long will it take to pick up our first win?

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Tough to blame Reimer when the team in front is playing terribly. No physically no toughness and no defense they want to snipe the puck by everybody and nothing else this is what happens when your depth guys are one dimensional great job Tallon filling in the needs! Where is the we improved so much this off season crowd ? I hope you’re all eating crow for defending this mess

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Gotta wonder though. Wonder if the Haley thing is affecting them? Negatively obviously not as a distraction but as feel sad for him thing.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Hey guys,

I used to post here...10 years ago lol

But I never stopped reading you.

Anyways...I feel the need to write on the board tonight, because this team just really pissed me off!

Everything is wrong with this team right now.

It's like they don't care. No passion, no intensity.

Why is Hoffman playing on the left on the PP?

We have enough talent in this team to be at least average on the PP, so the blame has to be put on the coaching staff, I think.

They make poor decisions all the time, play bad defensively.

Even our best players don't show up. Forget the little flashes here and there...They're all invisible, Barkov included!

I knew our D would be shaky and our bottom 6 not so good...but I wasn't expecting us to be such a bad team...because that's what we are right now, bad!

I don't care that's it's beed "only" 3 games. They suck and it's been the case for over 2 decades now.

Btw, I just want to point the fact that I'm from Quebec, I speak french and you'll have to excuse my lousy english from time to time :)

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Gotta wonder though. Wonder if the Haley thing is affecting them? Negatively obviously not as a distraction but as feel sad for him thing.

You think they found out on Twitter like we did ? They knew all of this all year since Haley was on the team these things get talked about in the locker room good chance the players have tried to help him

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Tough to blame Reimer when the team in front is playing terribly

There's really no single player to blame for the losses but everyone is just trying to be too cute and Bougher has no clue what to do with the line combos. I'd wager that Tallon is just itching to pick up the phone to make some trades to salvage this ball of turd before the season is already over before game no. 10.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Jesus I cant believe we have to buy out Reimer next summer. That is so ugly. And we better get a real goalie in his place. The sad thing is this team is too good to have good odds at a player like Hughes or Broberg. We'll be having the 10th pick again. I can't believe this Luongo injury is going to cost us the season. So depressing.

And you know what is more uglyer, no matter Loungo comes back. With the next Injury from Loungo he will be back and the next will come.
But also today Matheson Pysyk looking total of. They made some passes to another where they try to put the other in a bad position till the puck was gived away.
Also not sure who was it, picked up the puck drived behind the net, then moved the puck up the middle into the nowhere. Only a Nucks Player on the BlueLine sayed thank you, and shoot the back on the Net.

PP not working, for a better start this Season, the rust, holes, line chemistry process, there is much more work to do.

The Problems most figure here out is only two Options, Buy out or trade. Buy out would mean it happens end of the season and if Loungo is unable to stay healthy for the rest of the season. We will have a hard time, if not all together get better.
A trade sooner or later will cost you a player or a Pick, but you dont trade for an back up goalie in this situation. So you have Cap problem.

Still early but the problems every expert was giving us on the Way to the Playoffs, been in the Spotlight. And that doesnt make it easier for the Players, the Coach, the Mangement and the Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad