Rumor: Offseason Rumors Thread #1 | Trade Milan, Milan So Far Away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
is jimmy Murphy credible ??? I don't know who he is :/

Speedddddyyy where are u !!!
Not too sure to be honest.

The first thing that comes to mind is Gallagher though. Chia misses his boy Marchand so he may want to get the next closest thing ;)

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Don't you mean fortunately? There's nothing remotely interesting on that roster (Pacioretty is not worth the overpay)
Montreal was the runner-up for Lucic a couple years ago. They've got $18.6M in cap space with 21 players signed.

Last edited:

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Chicago and Washington had none and Pittsburgh had some real bargain contracts from players outperoming them as well . The point being there was no reasoning to add cap space for 2 years on a veteran 7th dman that has no hit on any teams cap if sent down . take that into account and the 700 k that Cagg and Benning were overpaid we could bring back Maroon at 3.5 per year , just no foresight in chia no bargains just in the now type gm .

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Crazy trade idea..

Carolina moves Lindholm or Hanifin to the Flames in a deal involving Hamilton

Carolina then flips Hamilton to us in a deal involving Puljujarvi/10th overall.

McYoungGuns

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton,Alberta
RNH-Mcdavid-Rattie
Byron-Draisaitl-Gallagher
Strome-_____-Puljujarvi

We need secondary scoring more than defense.

I understand that secondary scoring is important but ummm who would get the puck to our forwards?
A sound transition game would do wonders, adding an offensive dman and helps way more than secondary scoring

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
We need secondary scoring and depth more than a right handed dman. McDavid will still need to do it all on his own :(

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm going to guess we're trying to get Weber for RNH

I remember some years back Stauffer was in his 'wink wink' voice and he didn't say it outright but basically said that we were going to make that trade with Nashville. This was even before the rumors about Drai + Klef for Subban (or whatever that was), so it's old info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad