Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

Help the Canucks severely overpay bottom 6 forwards, bottom pairing d-men, and an old backup goalie! Show your support for bold moves!

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I went with Ice Pack B this season. It was a toss up between this one(Pens, Caps, Kings, Jets, Pre-Oilers) and Pack A with the Habs(Return of Kassian sadface)

ugghhh

Apr 17, 2009
I went with Ice Pack B this season. It was a toss up between this one(Pens, Caps, Kings, Jets, Pre-Oilers) and Pack A with the Habs(Return of Kassian sadface)

Was going to get the same, but I don't think I'll watch any home games this year. Sucks that there's no California road trip, but might catch a road game at some point.

Strongly leaning towards going to the u18 WJC in North Dakota in April.. 25 hour drive, not bad.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Just thought I'd throw this out there. I am a season ticket holder and I usually can't go to the weekday games. It is especially hard to sell the "bummer games" (what my wife and I call them lol). So I was thinking maybe someone here would be willing to buy an 11 game icepack made up of just weekday bummer games for pretty cheap (like cheaper than STH cost). I was thinking $35 a game ($70 a pair). So for 11 games pack it would be $770. Here's the games I was thinking about:

TUE.SEP.22 - San Jose Sharks (PRE-SEASON)
THU.DEC.03 - Dallas Stars
MON.DEC.07 - Buffalo Sabres
WED.JAN.06 - Carolina Hurricanes
MON.JAN.11 - Florida Panthers
TUE.JAN.26 - Nashville Predators
THU.FEB.04 - Columbus Blue Jackets
MON.FEB.15 - Minnesota Wild
TUE.MAR.01 - New York Islanders
WED.MAR.09 - Arizona Coyotes
WED.MAR.16 - Colorado Avalanche

I tried to make it as even as possible and no repeaters (11 different teams). The seats are in Section 327 Row 15. I like them a lot, they are last row which a lot of arenas are starting to actually charge MORE for (like the new oilers arena), because apparently people will pay to have no one behind them. Lots of room to put your drinks and purses and stuff (behind your seats). No one to spill beer on you or lean on you or yell in your ears.

Ill have hard copy tickets in early September. Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know. Only thing I will say is no brokers please. I am looking to sell to someone who will go to the games and have fun. Not someone who will resell all of these tickets. Oh and the prices are in Canadian, of course, not US dollars :) So that's like... $27 US per ticket.

corker

Aug 11, 2007
Any season ticket holders selling tickets to games in December/Janurary?

My friend and I are selling the Nashville Predator game on January 26th, for $180 for the pair.

Section 326, row 5, seats 3 & 4.

We also are considering selling the January 1st game against Anahiem but wouldn't part with them so cheaply. You are welcome to PM me if you are interested.

They didn't give us hard copy tickets this year :( so it will either have to be e-transfered or we could print them out.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
you can get dirt cheap tickets on stubhub especially for crappy teams.. $30-40 a piece can get u in most game..

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I just got e-mailed a coupon code for 10% off Canucks tickets at stubhub, for anyone who is interested. Code is "GAMETEN" It says it is valid until the end of Sunday (Oct 18). Pretty awesome.

Scheme

Feb 14, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Hey guys, something has come up and I can't make this Friday's game vs. the Blues.

My seats (a pair) are in Section 302, Row 2, close to the aisle. Great view since its row 2 of course. Looking for someone to grab these from me at $125 for the pair. PM me and we'll arrange a meet for me to hand you hard tickets or I can e-transfer. Thanks!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Looking for a pair of tickets for the 18th game vs oilers.

120$

donut

Sep 5, 2012
you can get dirt cheap tickets on stubhub especially for crappy teams.. $30-40 a piece can get u in most game..

Stubhub's the main place I look. I'm just seeing if I can find cheaper tickets here since stubhub has a service fee.

Hoping to grab lower bowl tickets for $300 or less on the sides (not behind the net).

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Stubhub's the main place I look. I'm just seeing if I can find cheaper tickets here since stubhub has a service fee.

Hoping to grab lower bowl tickets for $300 or less on the sides (not behind the net).

Depends on which games. Those center seats are expensive because they cost a lot ($160-200 per ticket). If you want premium games at those prices you'll need to look right before game time and maybe get lucky. Sometimes prices do drop. Right now for instance I see a few cheaper center ice tickets for tomorrow night's Detroit game.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Depends on which games. Those center seats are expensive because they cost a lot ($160-200 per ticket). If you want premium games at those prices you'll need to look right before game time and maybe get lucky. Sometimes prices do drop. Right now for instance I see a few cheaper center ice tickets for tomorrow night's Detroit game.

ya.. a day before the game is cheap.. i got center ice lower row 8 for $50 each for washington... canucks prices are going down like crazy this season..

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Gonna use Stubhub later, but thought I'd ask.

Does anyone have any lower bowl tickets for sale for the Monday game against Philly?

There's some 120 section tickets for 40-50 lower bowl, but wondering if prices might drop/someone might be generous, haha.

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Gonna use Stubhub later, but thought I'd ask.

Does anyone have any lower bowl tickets for sale for the Monday game against Philly?

There's some 120 section tickets for 40-50 lower bowl, but wondering if prices might drop/someone might be generous, haha.

I now have to find 5 tickets, haha. God when two people want to go, it just turns into a snowball.

Anyone have any tips for grabbing 5 tickets for tomorrow's game beyond stub hub? That USD conversion is killing me.

snizzbone*

Anyone have a pair of tickets for the game vs Toronto on Feb 13th? Upper or lower bowl, center ice / away team shoots twice side. Let me know thanks.

Potus

Apr 26, 2015
Germany
So I'm finally coming over to Vancouver from Germany in March and I plan to see the Canucks twice. I know, I could've not picked a worse time to see the guys in action but what can you do...and tickets should be quite affordable as the tank is in full swing.

The games I have circled in my calender are against Colorado on March 16th and St. Louis on the 19th. Prices are taking a tumble right now on stubhub and I think I can score pretty good Lower Bowl tickets for under 50 bucks shortly before game time.

Now I've got a few questions. Would you say that it makes sense to buy tickets a few hours before puck drop in front of the arena or would you go the "safe" route and buy them online at the risk of overpaying (if that is even possible)? I'm unsure since I've never done this in North America and this will be the first time I'll see the Canucks in person.

And if anyone wants to join me, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm travelling alone through a few North American cities (Vancouver, Toronto, Seattle, Portand among others) and always like to have company, so just let me know. 28 yo from Germany, good looking...what else can you ask for. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad