Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
30-35k for the best avaya champions club seats

Avaya club will be empty next season. As will most of the arena. LMAO 35k buys you a nice mid-range vehicle. Do the canucks think people are dumb??? Dropped on heads as babies??? Who would pay this foolish price.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
the next three home games on stubhub :laugh: I'd be surprised if season ticket renewals don't drop again for next season

079d4d9d86a2048f58ee598be86a4dbc.png

They r a lot lower now. $11 tonight game, $15 for next game.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Arizona game and reseller info?

I am also wondering what reseller is legit etc. My friend is looking for 3 tickets to the Phoenix game err Arizona or whatever there called this week :)

I found a sight that appears a bit cheaper than the others.

Obviously I can't post a link or name here?

Thanks for any help

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
If I was in town, I'd sweep up these cheap tickets and gather some friends to do fire Benning, Linden and Weisbrod chants.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Stubhub is the best. You pay a few dollars per ticket for guaranteed money back in case of fraud. Keep in mind ticket prices are in US.

Potus

Apr 26, 2015
Germany
Would you recommend the upper rows in Rogers Arena? Specifically in section 307/308 row 11 and 101/122 rows 22-24? Those come quite cheap but still seem like good seats considering they are either very central or in the lower bowl behind the net.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I have tickets to sell for the game next wednesday vs the Avs. I'm open to trading for tickets for the game on the 19th vs the Blues if anyone has them.

My tickets are in sec 305, row 15, seats 1+2.

Last section before the endzone, no one infront or behind you.

75$ obo for the pair. (you can buy them on stubhub for 80$ish but my price is without fees and american exchange.)

Wr3ck3d

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Anyone looking to sell 2 tickets for March 19th (vs St. Louis) - prefer lower bowl... Let me know your price!

phantaztic

Feb 18, 2016
Avaya club will be empty next season. As will most of the arena. LMAO 35k buys you a nice mid-range vehicle. Do the canucks think people are dumb??? Dropped on heads as babies??? Who would pay this foolish price.

Lol it's already 70% renewed. And the people at the avaya club are typically well off enough to not ever worry about buying a mid range vehicle.

When people from out of the country come to visit, my dad typically takes them to the Avaya club and it's a great experience for them, it's also a great place for business meetings. There are reasons further than just the quality of the team to renew

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Have 4 seats long term in great location in the red zone. Trying to find out if the guys who basically buy them all are still interested. 3 or 4 of them really don't care about money much.

Its hard to give up tickets after 40 + years, but the org. needs some shaking up.

Risiko19

Mar 16, 2016
Looking to find 4 cheap tickets to tonights game. Trying to take some friends from New Zealand to a game before they head home.

stexx

Jun 8, 2014

Hmm, what happened to that 5+ year wait list?

when the deposit is under $1000 to be on the waitlist this is what happens. Get a bunch of looky-loos who arent willing to pony up the cash when push comes to shove. Not that i can really blame them. Paying top dollar for substandard product is tough especially in these financial times.

We have had halfseasons/fullseasons since 97 been through some tough times. But this year might be our last since the wife now works till 7. Going to give this year a shot but wouldnt be surprised if this was it for us.

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
Curious to check tix w/ them advertising "starting at 55$ a month" ... Was disappointed to see that even for 12-game pack it's $55 a month for 11 months; OK maybe my 1980 memory is well out of whack but that's a stiff price for upper deck seats to watch a Vey-led team, but at least you'd be closer to hear the snide rips by HNIC play-by-play crew at WD's expense... Also was wondering if provincial laws would give you a refund option w/ April 30 date in mind. Canucks finish top-2 in lottery, it may be worth it to suffer through the rest. If they don't get top-2pick, ask for a refund...

stexx

Jun 8, 2014
Curious to check tix w/ them advertising "starting at 55$ a month" ... Was disappointed to see that even for 12-game pack it's $55 a month for 11 months; OK maybe my 1980 memory is well out of whack but that's a stiff price for upper deck seats to watch a Vey-led team, but at least you'd be closer to hear the snide rips by HNIC play-by-play crew at WD's expense... Also was wondering if provincial laws would give you a refund option w/ April 30 date in mind. Canucks finish top-2 in lottery, it may be worth it to suffer through the rest. If they don't get top-2pick, ask for a refund...

that was not an option that was presented to us as STH. The closest thing they offer is you can lower your full-season to an icepack in july if you arent happy. You can just walk away from the tickets as well but your deposit is non refundable.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
Canucks Oilers Tickets - Home Opener

Hello,

I am looking to buy 2 lower bowl tickets or 2 tickets in the upper bowl but low rows. Can't seem to find any for sale on ticketmaster. Are there any season ticket holders selling on this forum or where could i look (other than stubhub and those US resale sites).

Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad