Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

caveat emptor

Apr 6, 2008
Official 2011-2012 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Poster must post the ticket price.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Timmy
HF Administrator

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for 2 tickets to this game, flexible on where the seats are located.

PM me with the location and price you're asking.

caveat emptor

Apr 6, 2008
I am still looking. I've had a few PM's but nobody has committed to actually selling me a pair (ie: "will pick them up and let you know" sort of thing).

From past experience, until the transaction is done, I don't have tickets. I've been on both sides of that, as a seller who has a buyer commit and backs out and as a buyer who commits to buy and the seller doesn't follow through.

So... anyone who previously PM'd me or anyone new - I still want seats and would like to make arrangements to finalize something.

Placebo Effect

Mar 7, 2007
Your Mind
Tickets go on sale tomorrow to public, so why not just wait. They don't sell out quickly. The pre-sale is also on now (or starting soon)

Last edited:

JessC

I have three tickets for the Canucks Home Opener versus the Pittsburgh Penguins on Oct. 6, 2011.
I can't go to the game anymore.

I'm buying it from group sales and I'm getting it for $125 per ticket. So basically $375 for the 3 tickets is all I'm looking for.

PM me if you're interested.

VanTampaFan

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
Anyone know what the preseason tix are going for right now? Toying with the idea of catching the game live tonight....

Stefan It Up

Nov 19, 2008
B.C.
Looking for tickets to games between the 19th and 26th of December. Minnesota, Detroit, Calgary, Edmonton basically.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Hey...I'll be in town for the Avs game on 12/6. Any chance of securing 3-4 tickets or is that completely out of the question? If it's out of the question, how about 2 tickets?

Feb 28, 2007
B.C.
Hey...I'll be in town for the Avs game on 12/6. Any chance of securing 3-4 tickets or is that completely out of the question? If it's out of the question, how about 2 tickets?

If you don't have any luck on here, check out Craigslist. There are always a ton of people selling tickets on there.

ScoreVancouver

Feb 6, 2003
Langley, BC
Visit site
I have 2 tickets to the Islanders game on Sunday. Selling below face value $110 for the pair ($65 a seat is face value).
Section 315
Row 11

Send me a private msg if interested. I live in Langley.

edit: Think they're sold now. Thanks though!

Last edited:

Teebs33

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
I have 3 side by side upper bowl Row 5 - Sec 328 vs Ottawa tomorrow night at 6pm.

Face Value is $80 / ticket.

I can't make it so I'll take whatever I can get closest to Face Value.

JETSyyc

Oct 5, 2011
i come in peace! i was wondering if anyone had any canucks vs jets game tickets for march? please pm me. thanks!

Teebs33

Aug 25, 2005
Vancouver
Still have my 3 tickets for sale. I can't make it tonight, willing to listen to offers for them. Section 328 - Row 5.

Face value is $80 but I'll take lower than that so they go to use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad