Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Now I've got a few questions. Would you say that it makes sense to buy tickets a few hours before puck drop in front of the arena or would you go the "safe" route and buy them online at the risk of overpaying (if that is even possible)? I'm unsure since I've never done this in North America and this will be the first time I'll see the Canucks in person.

In my opinion no point in buying from scalpers unless you want to do it for the thrill of it. Stubhub and other online places are pretty cheap. I can't even imagine there would be many scalpers down there at this time of year... would take guts for sure.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Personally I've never had a problem with buying from scalpers and I've done it a bunch of times. If you can find cheap/affordable tickets on stubhub I'd recommend just going with those. The price difference isn't much and you know they're legit.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I used to buy from a couple recognizable scalpers often enough a few years ago. Right after puck drop prices drop too

TacitEndorsement

Jul 2, 2009
My family has had lower bowl seasons tickets since the inaugural season but have moved to Calgary. My brother stayed in Vancouver and pays for the tickets, but sells a lot of them because $10k+ for tickets is a lot of money and games for one single guy.

For the first time in a long time we're worried that he will lose too much money on the tickets and we'll have to give them up. They're basically the best seats in the house and it would be super disappointing.

Feelsbadman.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
My family has had lower bowl seasons tickets since the inaugural season but have moved to Calgary. My brother stayed in Vancouver and pays for the tickets, but sells a lot of them because $10k+ for tickets is a lot of money and games for one single guy.

For the first time in a long time we're worried that he will lose too much money on the tickets and we'll have to give them up. They're basically the best seats in the house and it would be super disappointing.

Feelsbadman.

You should get a job and take over! or help him!

phantaztic

Feb 18, 2016

Feelsbadman.

Best seats in the house are the champions club no doubt about it. Best food, Linden or some other Canucks management always drops by and talks with the people sitting there, a canucks player will come in between the 2nd intermission for a jersey raffle, legit in full game uniform and everything. Always have alumni too, I don't think anything beats the experience of the champions club

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
I predict.... Renewals plunge 99%. Canucks forced to put cardboard cutouts in seats to make arena look full.

Anyone renewing?

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
i renew first day and regretting now.. :laugh: wonder if i can still cancel now.. lol

i know alot of people are NOT renewing and some been STH for over 15 years.. :handclap:

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
"Renewals are down this year, this market clearly is not willing to accept our rebuild. Jim, trade our picks for talent that can win now, we're aiming for the playoffs next season."

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
"Renewals are down this year, this market clearly is not willing to accept our rebuild. Jim, trade our picks for talent that can win now, we're aiming for the playoffs next season."

Yep, I'm scared this delusional ownership group will interpret things this way.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
I can see ticket renewals in the 50% range if not lower. I think it was around 75% last season. It's been 99%-100% for the last decade so quite the drop.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wow!....had no idea that faithful season ticket-holders were shelling out 10-14 grand for season tickets.....the guys in the marketing department and ticket sales must be cringing after today trade deadline flop

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
i renew first day and regretting now.. :laugh: wonder if i can still cancel now.. lol

i know alot of people are NOT renewing and some been STH for over 15 years.. :handclap:

I doubt the queue to become a STH will be very long if they ever decide to rejoin.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
the next three home games on stubhub :laugh: I'd be surprised if season ticket renewals don't drop again for next season

079d4d9d86a2048f58ee598be86a4dbc.png

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
the next three home games on stubhub :laugh: I'd be surprised if season ticket renewals don't drop again for next season

079d4d9d86a2048f58ee598be86a4dbc.png

That's in US though and plus fees. After everything, it's close to $70cdn for 2 tickets

phantaztic

Feb 18, 2016
Wow!....had no idea that faithful season ticket-holders were shelling out 10-14 grand for season tickets.....the guys in the marketing department and ticket sales must be cringing after today trade deadline flop

30-35k for the best avaya champions club seats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad