Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Does anyone know how much an upper bowl center ice ticket vs Toronto costs at face value? Rough estimate?

Looking at ticketmaster right now, $176.75 for 1 seat in sec 223 (dead center ice, benches side) row 11. Might be a little cheaper if you were to go off center.

Section 310 is the opposite side, closer to one end, but are $157.75, so that's close to 300$ to get you in the door for 2 seats.

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
Hello,

I am looking to buy 2 lower bowl tickets or 2 tickets in the upper bowl but low rows. Can't seem to find any for sale on ticketmaster. Are there any season ticket holders selling on this forum or where could i look (other than stubhub and those US resale sites).

Thanks
I have 2 tickets upper bowl centre ice row 3 but they will be costly

Chubros

Dec 9, 2011
Be warned that security will not allow you to enter the premises if you are wearing an opposition sweater. They can and will confiscate your tickets.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Why are tickets still so expensive :cry:

I know, this is ridiculous. For any kind of decent opponent, I found the cheapest for like $125 in the end the Canucks shoot twice. People say scalpers and whatever, but I'm not driving all the way to Vancouver to not have a guaranteed ticket, and to not sit where I want.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Even if you wait until closer to the game you want to go to, and then go on stubhub, prices will have dropped.

Jabba The Hutton

Nucks STH
Jul 28, 2009
UBC
I know, this is ridiculous. For any kind of decent opponent, I found the cheapest for like $125 in the end the Canucks shoot twice. People say scalpers and whatever, but I'm not driving all the way to Vancouver to not have a guaranteed ticket, and to not sit where I want.

Scalpers have probably only 10% of the market based on what was pre put up on Stubhub....
Probably much more for the big games (Toronto, Montreal, Pittsburgh).
Those types of $125/seat prices are just the normal prices people are willing to pay.
The Las Vegas preseason game was sold out on SH and tickets just to get in where 60-75 at the cheapest.... (this was at the arena 1 hr to 30 minutes prior).
If you want to get in to a game for $25-50, wait until the back half of the year against Sharks/Coyotes on a weekday.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Scalpers have probably only 10% of the market based on what was pre put up on Stubhub....
Probably much more for the big games (Toronto, Montreal, Pittsburgh).
Those types of $125/seat prices are just the normal prices people are willing to pay.
The Las Vegas preseason game was sold out on SH and tickets just to get in where 60-75 at the cheapest.... (this was at the arena 1 hr to 30 minutes prior).
If you want to get in to a game for $25-50, wait until the back half of the year against Sharks/Coyotes on a weekday.

No need to wait lots of tickets on stub hub for under 25usd for weekday games. You can go see the capitals for a 110 Canadian for 2 tickets Canucks shoot twice.

You go see the coyotes you take about 30 off that price.

RickG25

Sep 26, 2017
NJ
Looking for 2 reasonably priced tickets vs NJ Devils on November 1st.. its a midweek game.. is it better to wait until the week of to buy tickets? This Canadian trip (Van,Edm) is the 2nd part of my honeymoon and have everything booked except the tickets to the games... and side note.. can anyone PM something that's a must see in Vancouver? only here for 2 nights..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad