Official ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

embee

Apr 29, 2011
]

I got the same call (as did everyone I know). Sounds like account reps got their marching orders. I find the account reps at the Canucks I've dealt with to be rude, arrogant and unwilling to really help. They seem to have an attitude of "God... stop asking dumb questions. Just buy the tickets already". I guess that's what 10 years of sell-outs does to you. The didn't have to work for their renewals for 10 years and now all of a sudden they have to. They also seem to have had to hire tons of new reps to meet the demand, and they are hiring guys with BUSINESS AND MARKETING DEGREES! I've seen a few guys hired who have these marketing degrees from UBC. They don't seem to know how to deal with clients at all, and just want to sell you stuff. It feels like talking to a used car salesman or something.

I don't want to phone and ask for these reasons, so I will ask here:

This is the first season that I bought an ice pack, and it came with generic playoff tickets (ie: Round 1, Game 1, Date and Time TBA) Are these real tickets I can use or some sort of placeholder ticket just in case I wanted to buy some ticket package for more money?

Thanks all!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
For those who haven't seen it on Facebook or Twitter, the social media pre-sale code is SCP1SOC

Henrik To Daniel

Jun 16, 2012
Burnaby
I've never been to a playoff game and I'd like to go to one this year. How does buying tickets work? I understand they go on sale tomorrow morning but the playoff schedule hasn't been announced yet and won't be until Sunday. We haven't clinched home ice either.

So what does the ticket buying process look like for post season games?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I've never been to a playoff game and I'd like to go to one this year. How does buying tickets work? I understand they go on sale tomorrow morning but the playoff schedule hasn't been announced yet and won't be until Sunday. We haven't clinched home ice either.

So what does the ticket buying process look like for post season games?

It'll say "Home Game 1" or "Home Game 2", which means game 1/2 or 3/4 of the series depending on how it plays out.

I will be buying tickets tomorrow morning. Don't care where, just want to be there. Never been to a playoff game.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
For those who haven't seen it on Facebook or Twitter, the social media pre-sale code is SCP1SOC

"Playoff pre-sale reservations are now closed. Single game tickets for the Western Conference Quarter-Finals of the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs will go on sale on Friday, April 10th at 10 am."

:(

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
ohh but people can still buy tickets starting tmr. just nothing set as of yet.

Yep. As mentioned above, the tickets will be sold labelled as home 1/home 2, so there is no determined dates on those tickets until everything is figured out.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Tickets are labeled Home 1, Home 2, Home 3, Home 4 assuming we get home ice advantage. If they don't play the game, I believe the money get's refunded back to you.

Pretty excited I was able to get tickets today, gonna be my first playoff game.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Got my tickets for game 1/3!!! Section 314 (top level, corner) for only $91 each! Pretty impressed with how reasonable the prices are.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
So i got a dilemma. Bought 3 tickets. But one of my buddies cant make it. Can i get refund back from that one ticket. I wont recieve them till monday at the latest. Its it possible to change the tickets to a later date?

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So i got a dilemma. Bought 3 tickets. But one of my buddies cant make it. Can i get refund back from that one ticket. I wont recieve them till monday at the latest. Its it possible to change the tickets to a later date?

Sell it on CL or stubhub at face value. No you cant get a refund.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
my tix are lower bowl. sucks that my friends are busy on that day so they couldnt go. seats 1 2 and 3. 1 ticket was 264? for 1? i think it jumped a bit higher. i dont know how the selling the tickets method works. what does face value mean? help? section 104. row 12

donut

Sep 5, 2012
my tix are lower bowl. sucks that my friends are busy on that day so they couldnt go. seats 1 2 and 3. 1 ticket was 264? for 1? i think it jumped a bit higher. i dont know how the selling the tickets method works. what does face value mean? help? section 104. row 12

Do you not have any other friends or family to go with you?

Asmegin

Feb 10, 2007
Mississauga
Got four tickets for the first row of the balcony (Section 304). Purchased for $700 total but would take any offers as I can't make it anymore! :help: Oh how I miss playoff hockey :laugh:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Got four tickets for the first row of the balcony (Section 304). Purchased for $700 total but would take any offers as I can't make it anymore! :help: Oh how I miss playoff hockey :laugh:

I'll give you 700 vcash :laugh:

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Any Canuck fans in Calgary looking for tickets? Selling 2 tickets in the press level for $220 each or best offer for game 3.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
To the mods of this forum - is it possible for us to have a new ticket thread 1x per year posted at the top of the forum? I Noticed some other forums on hfboards have that.

Every ticket thread gets merged into this one but could this one be locked please and start a new one called "2015-16 Canucks Ticket Talk"? Kindly, thank you.

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Would it be okay with mods if I posted a thread like stated in my above post?

Anyone know who I can PM (who is the main mod of the forum? There's a bunch listed) to ask?

Don't want to just go ahead and make a thread only to have it moved or deleted.

Thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad