OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
I think this is worthy of a bump.

All jerseys at the Team store are 50% off for the next two home game days.

It was a zoo this morning and selection was getting picked over. I was looking for a Garrison. None left. No Edler (but i already have one), No Bieksa. Only saw one Luongo too.

Lots of Sedins, Hansen, Higgins, Lapierre, Schneider, and Kassian left. They said they are getting more jerseys in today, so i may go again.

I wasn't going to give the Canucks my money this year, but a player replica for $110, its priced right.

BimJenning

Feb 17, 2008
Vancouver
I think this is worthy of a bump.

All jerseys at the Team store are 50% off for the next two home game days.

It was a zoo this morning and selection was getting picked over. I was looking for a Garrison. None left. No Edler (but i already have one), No Bieksa. Only saw one Luongo too.

Lots of Sedins, Hansen, Higgins, Lapierre, Schneider, and Kassian left. They said they are getting more jerseys in today, so i may go again.

I wasn't going to give the Canucks my money this year, but a player replica for $110, its priced right.
It was pretty dumb busy. They had no smalls in ANY jerseys but blanks left when I was there yesterday. I wanted an Edler, but they only had XXL. Ended up finding a small Henrik at the outlet store on Hastings. Plus, you can get half off awesome Lee Sweatt and Tanner Glass jerseys!!!!

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
A big thank you for all the info and advice provided in this thread!

Does anyone know if PCC will customize a jersey if it is sent to them? I live in CO and would love to have them customize my jersey.

CookieCrumbs*

The Team Store pulled pretty much all of their authentics for the sale so they didn't have to sell them for so cheap. Such a fu*king joke.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
I highly recommend if you guys wanted to get a name/number jersey at the team store but they don't have your size/player, get a blank from the team store and have it customized at Pacific Coast Cresting.

Canucks team store prices are:

Blank jerseys - $139.99 + tax + 50% discount [until Wednesdays game]= $78.40

Name jerseys - $219.99 + tax + 50% discount [Until Wednesdays game] = $123.19

Pacific Coast Cresting is also having their "lockout" promotion until the end of January for $44 after taxes for stitching [regular price is $62 after taxes]

So if you get your jersey stitched at PCC, you pretty much get it for the EXACT price [$78.40 blank jersey + $43.68 stitching cost = $122.08) as the team store but with better stitching quality.

I visited the team store to get a blank, looked at the player jerseys, and no surprise, the team stores stitching STILL hasn't changed. Its still wrinkly, bent and bubbly :shakehead

You can find my rant about Team Store jerseys/stitching and other FAQ's [Click here]

nhllockoutpromo.png

PS. Again, I am in no way affiliated/working for PCC :laugh:. Just trying to help out others!

Last edited:

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I highly recommend if you guys wanted to get a name/number jersey at the team store but they don't have your size/player, get a blank from the team store and have it customized at Pacific Coast Cresting.

Canucks team store prices are:

Blank jerseys - $139.99 + tax + 50% discount [until Wednesdays game]= $78.40

Name jerseys - $219.99 + tax + 50% discount [Until Wednesdays game] = $123.19

Pacific Coast Cresting is also having their "lockout" promotion until the end of January for $44 after taxes for stitching [regular price is $62 after taxes]

So if you get your jersey stitched at PCC, you pretty much get it for the EXACT price [$78.40 blank jersey + $43.68 stitching cost = $122.08) as the team store but with better stitching quality.

I visited the team store to get a blank, looked at the player jerseys, and no surprise, the team stores stitching STILL hasn't changed. Its still wrinkly, bent and bubbly :shakehead

You can find my rant about Team Store jerseys/stitching and other FAQ's [Click here]

nhllockoutpromo.png

PS. Again, I am in no way affiliated/working for PCC :laugh:. Just trying to help out others!

Thanks, I'll send them an email.

Now another stupid question: I'm assuming that the Team Store (and the discount) only applies to those lucky souls that can actually go to the store.... Yes?

; )

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I've been looking into getting a new jersey but I really want to go get a nice quality one. The one thing that bugs about current replicas are the plastic shoulder patches. I would like to get one with embroidered patches. Would that come with premiers or do I have to go all the way to a pro jersey? Or is it possible for a jersey stitching place to get that done for me on premier jersey?

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Thanks, I'll send them an email.

Now another stupid question: I'm assuming that the Team Store (and the discount) only applies to those lucky souls that can actually go to the store.... Yes?

; )

Yeah, the discount only applies to in store purchases. Unless you can get someone to buy you the discounted jersey and get it shipped/stitched for you.

I've been looking into getting a new jersey but I really want to go get a nice quality one. The one thing that bugs about current replicas are the plastic shoulder patches. I would like to get one with embroidered patches. Would that come with premiers or do I have to go all the way to a pro jersey? Or is it possible for a jersey stitching place to get that done for me on premier jersey?

Only the EDGE (on ice jerseys that the players wear) will have the embroidered patches.

Premiers only come with the plastic shoulder patches.

AFAIK, Reebok doesn't sell the embroidered patches separately, but if they did, the plastic patches on the premier jerseys are heat pressed [aka a ***** to take off lol]

CookieCrumbs*

They should be selling Team Issued authentics, but as I said earlier, they pulled them so they didn't have to sell them for $150.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Can anyone tell me if they have any Manny Malhotra game worn jerseys in the team store?

Update: never mind, I heard back from the team store. Prices decreased considerably from last year.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
Is there still 50% off on jerseys? I've been out of town and haven't been able to pick one up. :(
Nope. THe 50% sale was over after the Flames game. Only on first three home games..

and believe it or not guys but the Canucks sold over 8500 jerseys during the 3 day 50% merchandise sale...

I for one picked up a Hamhuis and Bieksa jersey :)

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
And I'm kinda pissed that I bought my Hodgson jersey three weeks before Hodgson was traded and now he's just sitting in my closet :( But I am a Hodgson fan so I'm not gonna get my name plate switched like every one of you guys

NeoCanuck

Jay Beagle? In THIS economy?
Jan 17, 2005
North Vancouver B.C.
Im planning on getting Morrison on the back of my Blank Canucks jersey and Giroux on my Flyers jersey that I got at the Outlet during the sale.

Does anyone know if I get those two crested, I'll get Morrison's "A" and Giroux's "C" on the jerseys? Havent gotten jerseys crested in my life, haha.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Does anyone know if I get those two crested, I'll get Morrison's "A" and Giroux's "C" on the jerseys? Havent gotten jerseys crested in my life, haha.

Yup, Pacific Coast Cresting uses the proper jersey kits.

Just give them an email beforehand so they can order the kits for you and what not.

I had my 40th Anniversary Kesler jersey stitched by them and the placement of the numbers was on spot, and they didn't add the nameplate like the actual jerseys.

Should I get a tanev or a garrison jersey?

Tanev. The kids a stud :handclap:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Should I get a tanev or a garrison jersey?

I'd go with Tanev. When I'm deciding on which player to get put on my jersey, I try to pick players that most people don't have; just so you don't have the same as everyone else, and you're supporting a player that deserves some support.

When I was deciding, I was thinking either Hansen, Hamhuis, Tanev and Kassian. Eventually went with Kassian, as I'm sure there'll be a spike this season with Kassian jerseys. :yo:

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Nope. THe 50% sale was over after the Flames game. Only on first three home games..

and believe it or not guys but the Canucks sold over 8500 jerseys during the 3 day 50% merchandise sale...

I for one picked up a Hamhuis and Bieksa jersey :)

Damn. Was hoping to pick up a blank authentic and get Kassian done on it. I guess I'll just wait until I find another sale then.

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
Damn. Was hoping to pick up a blank authentic and get Kassian done on it. I guess I'll just wait until I find another sale then.
Usually the team store has an annual end of season about a couple weeks after the season is done. Jerseys normally 20% off I believe.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'd go with Tanev. When I'm deciding on which player to get put on my jersey, I try to pick players that most people don't have; just so you don't have the same as everyone else, and you're supporting a player that deserves some support.

When I was deciding, I was thinking either Hansen, Hamhuis, Tanev and Kassian. Eventually went with Kassian, as I'm sure there'll be a spike this season with Kassian jerseys. :yo:

Next time I visit Vancouver I'm taking the jersey to PCC and getting a nice #36 or #45 put on the back. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00