OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Solidius

#TankLivesMatter
Jul 7, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Just sent an email to PCC to inquire about getting McLean stitched on my road Skate. When tax returns come in, I'll probably get Hamhuis (or Edler) on my home Whale. One day I'll get Kassian on the third and it will be glorious.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I start with my Millionaires jersey, then my 1969 WHL Canucks, then the 40th Anniversary white, the yellow V, the black spaghetti, the navy Orca, then the current Home.
It's an insane ritual, but it works.

A WHL Canucks jersey? That beats my 1980s-era Flying V in terms of rarity. Neat.

TwelveMind

Jun 5, 2011
Toronto
I purchased a home blue replica jersey from Coolhockey.com. The stitching is great but the fabric that Luongo's name rest on is a darker blue than the jersey. It just looks weird. Is this normal? Almost feels like they rushed the job and used whatever fabric they have left. :(

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
I purchased a home blue replica jersey from Coolhockey.com. The stitching is great but the fabric that Luongo's name rest on is a darker blue than the jersey. It just looks weird. Is this normal? Almost feels like they rushed the job and used whatever fabric they have left. :(

Post some pics.

I think they used a twill nameplate instead of airknit. I'm guessing your jersey nameplate looks something like this?

908xo9.jpg

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
So can I get my authentic Sundin changed into say a Dan Hamhuis/Zack Kassian? Will they change the number too?

wholesickcrew

May 7, 2010
Toronto
Thanks. Almost nobody in my town knows what it is. Because the Dawson Creek Canucks pre-date both the WHL and NHL Canucks, most think it's a local jersey.

Huh, I had no idea. I always just assumed they took, or borrowed, the name from Vancouver (I'm from Prince George).

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Jerseys with names on them are 30% off in all Team Stores until this Saturday. So for a men's replica, they're now $154.

Munchies

Apr 14, 2012
Does anybody want a Edler jersey size Small Home Orca Worn once for $150.
Got the name and number stitched up at PCC never got a chance to wear it for this years playoffs

Located in Vancouver :)

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
How does PCC work. I search them up and it shows up as Heather's Luggage repair at the same address

So do they have a store up front. Do you go there and tell them how you'd like your Jersey to be customized. Or do you have to do everything through the phone

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
How does PCC work. I search them up and it shows up as Heather's Luggage repair at the same address

So do they have a store up front. Do you go there and tell them how you'd like your Jersey to be customized. Or do you have to do everything through the phone

Heathers luggage repair and PCC share the same "warehouse"

Just walk in, go to the counter and mention that you want to get your jersey stitched

They'll give you a form to fill out and you pay after they're done stitching it. They'll give you a call when its done

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
how accurate is PCC with their customization

do they use the actual official color nameplate. do the lettering font and size look like the official ones

Talking about all nhl clubs jersey customization, not only vancouver here

CookieCrumbs*

Mr. Pacific Coast. Do you know how much they charge to sew down a loose kit? It would just be for the labor of sewing.

I've called them a couple of times with no luck.

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
I called a couple days ago, apparently PCC stitching a Canucks jersey is now $55

Guess they raised their price :-(

Scottrockztheworld*

I've got other jerseys that will have Canuck players names on them & others that I'll post later:

Had this bad boy since Feb 25th 2010 (thats right a month before he signed his recent extension):
f35629bc.jpg

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
While thrifting the other day, I found a nice blank Canucks jersey in the current/vintage template that would have fit me perfectly if the arms weren't half their normal length. Five bucks, too.

I wonder what was going on there. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad