OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
I'd go with Tanev. When I'm deciding on which player to get put on my jersey, I try to pick players that most people don't have; just so you don't have the same as everyone else, and you're supporting a player that deserves some support.

When I was deciding, I was thinking either Hansen, Hamhuis, Tanev and Kassian. Eventually went with Kassian, as I'm sure there'll be a spike this season with Kassian jerseys. :yo:
I've only seen one person with a Schroeder jersey so far.. I dare you to be the second

Crows*

If kassian tunes Duncan Keith on friday, the team store will be raided by fans wanting a kassian jersey.

I only saw one other person in the arena tonight with an edler jersey.

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
im buying his jersey once he switches numbers
Or you can buy it now while he's 45 and keep it authentic :P

Too risky. :p:
Haha well.. wearing a Schroeder jersey does stand out...

And anyone know more about the Rocky Mountain jersey company/PCC?? I'm dieing for a 1994 Canucks blake skate jersey (possibly blank) and the Canucks team store never had any on sale during their 50% merch sale. Or well, I haven't seen any at least..

To add to player t-shirts, Vancity Sports have some of the lesser "known" players.
Do you know if they have any Tanev t-shirts? Doesn't seem like the Canucks Team Store has any at all..

JA

I would imagine these being difficult to obtain, but does anyone know where one could find an official Pavel Bure orca jersey circa. 1998, complete with All Star Game patch and alternate captain crest?

389140_display_image.jpg

275958_display_image.jpg

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
Usually the team store has an annual end of season about a couple weeks after the season is done. Jerseys normally 20% off I believe.

We will never see 50% off again probably off jersey... Maybe until Canucks switch to new jerseys. :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I would imagine these being difficult to obtain, but does anyone know where one could find an official Pavel Bure orca jersey circa. 1998, complete with All Star Game patch and alternate captain crest?

Not sure if you mean buying one of those jerseys exactly like the pictures you provided with the patch, name, number, 'A' or not, but you're probably better off to buy a blank Canucks jersey and get Bure put on it. You could possibly find the patch on eBay, craigslist etc.

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
Anyone know where I can find the black spaghetti bowl Canucks logo jersey during the 93-94 season but for Bure or Linden? I don't want to buy it off random people from ebay or craigslist and I've looked and nobody else sells em.. Rocky Mountain Sports sells the white jerseys and not the black ones

JA

Sorry to ask another jersey question. Does anyone know where one can purchase a white Bure skate jersey in Vancouver? The Team Store doesn't sell skate jerseys anymore, it seems.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Sorry to ask another jersey question. Does anyone know where one can purchase a white Bure skate jersey in Vancouver? The Team Store doesn't sell skate jerseys anymore, it seems.

Well that blows...did an employee say as much? Or are they just not in stock at the moment?

IceJerseys.Com may be a good resource.

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Vancouver-Canucks-12790/Jerseys-12744/

Looks like they have the black and yellow skate jerseys....no white, though.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver

I know Vancity Sports, Pastime (in Surrey though) and Collector's Den could get it for you if they don't already have it in stock.

I have a '94 Linden and a Rypien jersey

swag

I'd do anything to get my hands on a Rypien jersey. :cry:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I know Vancity Sports, Pastime (in Surrey though) and Collector's Den could get it for you if they don't already have it in stock.

I'd do anything to get my hands on a Rypien jersey. :cry:

I also have the Naslund pin on it from the game that he retired (I remember it being against Tampa). My favorite jersey by far

jatt4life

Jul 30, 2005
Millionaire jersey with or without name on back?

I was thinking of grabbing a jersey at the game tomorrow. ( the millionaire one). Can't decide, if I want a name on the back or keep it blank. Difference being $200 to $300. Any suggestions?

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Blueline sports in Abbotsford Seven Oaks mall the jerseys made by Rebook and Quality was very nice dont think its authentic but believe its replica wish I could upload a photo on this computer but do not have the ablity too. Its very nice tho and I wouldnt spend over $200 on a jersey just not worth it in my opinion.

If you want I can text you a photo just pm me ur #

GhostofRichardPark

Jun 19, 2011
Victoria
Does anyone know where I can get one in the Victoria area? Want to add to my collection of 1 jersey lol. Have the 40th anniversary one with Hansen's 36 on it....

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Just picked my millionaires jersey from the Canucks store at gate 6 (I had preordered). Stitching is incredible. Very light, great fit, feels as if I'm wearing a shirt. Might be able to get some photos up in a bit.
Was $313 with name, $213 without. Includes authenticity paper as well as GMMG signature. Also team photos with the jersey.

moneyorder

Aug 17, 2012

389140_display_image.jpg

275958_display_image.jpg

I actually had one customized...authentic jersey and all....and have been looking to sell it. PM me if you want details/pictures!

moneyorder

Aug 17, 2012
is there any chance at all the millionaires jerseys could be purchased from an online outlet?

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Pacific Coast Cresting will also be customizing Millionaires jerseys:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/sgd/3677612715.html

1) Buy your premier replica jersey for $129.99 plus tax
2) Get it customized with a name/number for $55 plus tax @ PCC
3) Save yourself $$$$
- $246.38 after taxes for a name jersey at Canucks store
vs
- $207.58 after taxes for a blank+stitched at PCC

4) Won't have to get your jersey shipped+long wait time by Canucks store

vs

Pacific Coast Cresting 7 day turnaround

PCC wins all around
AwesomeSmiley.png

man do i feel like billboard for PCC...i'm not even affiliated with them or get paid for this "advertising" lol

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Just picked my millionaires jersey from the Canucks store at gate 6 (I had preordered). Stitching is incredible. Very light, great fit, feels as if I'm wearing a shirt. Might be able to get some photos up in a bit.
Was $313 with name, $213 without. Includes authenticity paper as well as GMMG signature. Also team photos with the jersey.

Oooooooooooo please share pics if you can.

I'm torn between getting one or not. Have way too many jerseys :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad