OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Solidius

#TankLivesMatter
Jul 7, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Alright, time to bump this. Tangentially Canucks related but I have three questions:

• What is the likelihood that I can get a 2010 white Canada jersey? I'll hit up Pacific Coast Cresting to get Luongo on it.
  • Is it likely that the 2014 jerseys will restock? I missed the 25% off sale on the Team Canada website and I'd like to get a red Hamhuis.
  • Does anyone have the size charts for the 2014 jerseys? Do they fit just like the normal Team Canada Nike jerseys? I have a medium from 2009 that's a bit too big.

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Does anyone know about these ads on the team1040 for throwback hockey merchandise being produced to benefit the Canucks' alumni? Is there a web site?

gocbj

Aug 3, 2007
C9
I come in peace...

Does anyone have a Dorsett gamer they want to sell? I have 2 from CBJ but I collect CBJ players when they are on other teams too.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
PS - using Pacific Coast Cresting for jersey customizations is the best advice I got, and I got it in this thread. Reasonably priced and great work. He customized my autographed Monaghan, McIlhargey, McLean, Ronning, Lumme, Kariya and Odjick jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad