OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Customize Jersey shops

Hey I am looking for a place to get my Canucks jersey plated, sorry if there was a thread about this already.

What are the most reliable, cost efficient places around? What am I look at in expenses? Like 100 bucks?

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Collector's Den is $100 if you bring your own jersey, but if you buy one from them, it's only $70 for the customisation.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
If you're still looking for a place, I recommend Pacific Coast Cresting in Vancouver.

Pacific Coast Cresting: [Click here for their contact info/hours]
- $62 after taxes for name and number [if you bring in your own jersey]
- Turnaround time is 5-7 days

VS

Canucks Team Store
- Name, number, and captaincy letter starts bubbling/wrinkles quickly at the Canucks store
- stitching quality is absolute crap at the Canucks store
- overpriced as hell at the Canucks store
- Turnaround time is 8 weeks!

Just stay away from the Canucks store. I've had my Kesler and Hodgson jersey stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting and they've turned out great. Here's some pictures:

65340138.jpg
bd0cdb3d.jpg

569e5c08.jpg

13d1bf47.jpg

4a119ad9.jpg

f62a9f62.jpg

Kagee*

On its site it says -

Lately we've had customers bring in counterfeit NHL jerseys from China for customization. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will we customize these jerseys. Please do not bring them to us! Thanks!

How does one know if a jersey a counterfeit? If you bought one other than the canucks store etc.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
That's the price for PREMIER jerseys, not authentic edge jerseys.

Plus Game on Sports prices for premier jerseys are higher than other retailers..rip off! :shakehead

Thanks for the reply! I guess I'll stick with Collector's Den for all my Canucks needs

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
From their item descriptions:

Buyer can pick their size - S, M, L, XL or XXL. Please check the size chart for measurements.

After purchase [the buy it now button] please message us with the size you would like!

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
From their item descriptions:

Buyer can pick their size - S, M, L, XL or XXL. Please check the size chart for measurements.

After purchase [the buy it now button] please message us with the size you would like!

Is there any way to buy from Rocky Mountain Sports without buying online? I don't have a credit card. :(

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Is there any way to buy from Rocky Mountain Sports without buying online? I don't have a credit card. :(

Do you have a PayPal account? If not;

They have a retail store in Kelowna.

OR

Try messaging them on eBay and ask for pick up at their warehouse [Pacific Coast Cresting] and that you'll be paying in cash.

CookieCrumbs*

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Bure wearing that style with #10 and an "A". I would go Rocky Mountain Sports as others have mentioned. Reputable dealer.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
To avoid the numerous "Canucks jersey" threads, I decided to make an official thread for Canucks Jersey's.

Post any deals you find, your collection or any questions like who to put on your jersey!

Special thanks to Taelin for the FAQ help!

--

FAQ:

How can I tell if a Canucks jersey is fake or not?
Simple, just follow my tutorial here:
How to spot a fake Canucks jersey

Where can I get my blank jersey stitched with a name and number?
If you're still looking for a place, I recommend Pacific Coast Cresting in Vancouver.

Pacific Coast Cresting: [Click here for their contact info/hours]
- $62 after taxes for name and number [if you bring in your own jersey]
- Turnaround time is 5-7 days

I've had all my jersey's stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting and they've turned out great. Here's some pictures:

65340138.jpg

569e5c08.jpg

4a119ad9.jpg

Why don't you recommend the Canucks Team Store stitching?
- The name, number, and captaincy letter starts bubbling/wrinkles after washing
- Turnaround time to get your jersey back is 2-3 weeks because they ship it off to Ontario

I've owned a jersey from the team store before [thank god I got rid of it] and turns out like this:

images.jpg
IMAG0905.jpg

Just stay away from the Canucks store. You have been warned.

What other places can stitch my jersey?
Pacific Coast Cresting - $55 + tax
Canucks Team Store - $90 after taxes
The Hockey Shop in Surrey - $75
Collectors Den - $100
VancitySports - $100
Game On Sports - $85

Where can I unstitch my Hodgson jersey to turn into a Kassian :sarcasm:
You can get the Hodgson nameplate unstitched and restitched with Kassian's nameplate at Pacific Coast Cresting for $35+ tax

They can also unstitch other nameplates and restitch it with a new one for the same price.

Collector's Den can also restitch it for $50

Where can I buy my real premier Canucks jersey online for the cheapest price?
I'd recommend Rocky Mountain Sports [click link] on eBay.

Where can I get the player shirt jerseys?
Team store: $34.99 (they only carry the "big" names eg. Luongo, Sedins, Burrows, Schneider, Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, Lapierre)
Game On Sports: $32.99 (Also carry the big names)
Collector's Den: $29.99 (Also carry the big names)
Vancity Sports: $32.99 (They have Booth, Kassian, Hansen and others)

RMS also carries blank orca, 1994 and 1982 Canucks jerseys.

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I got my Kassian #9 stitched at The Hockey Shop in Surrey and they did a great job. 75 plus tax.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
If you want to add information about player t-shirts too, I've done some digging.

Team store: $34.99
Game On Sports: $32.99
Collector's Den: $29.99 (I think...)
Vancity Sports: $32.99

Restitching Coho to Kass is $50 at Collector's Den.

Does anyone know where to get the cheapest car flags? I already have one, but want more ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->