OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Has anyone bought from Rocky Mountian here? I've been highly curious and have wanted a new jersey this season since I still rip my 06/07 Naslund.
They have solid pricing and shipping prices, just don't know anyone whose bought from them

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Has anyone bought from Rocky Mountian here? I've been highly curious and have wanted a new jersey this season since I still rip my 06/07 Naslund.
They have solid pricing and shipping prices, just don't know anyone whose bought from them

They are one of the places I've recommended to people and they have been satisfied in the end. My only problem with them is that you have to pay HST...

IMO the best/cheapest way is to get a blank jersey ($60-100) and get it stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting for $62

I've heard good things from Aaron @Hockey Shop but I've never had a jersey customized by him.

El Duderino

Aug 4, 2007
BC
Man, this thread is depressing for me... I've been a Canucks fan for years, but still don't own a jersey. Right now I can hardly even afford to pay my bills so I won't be getting a jersey anytime soon. But hopefully now that I'm graduating from university, I'll find a decent job and buy a jersey ASAP.

El Duderino

Aug 4, 2007
BC
They are one of the places I've recommended to people and they have been satisfied in the end. My only problem with them is that you have to pay HST...

IMO the best/cheapest way is to get a blank jersey ($60-100) and get it stitched at Pacific Coast Cresting for $62

I've heard good things from Aaron @Hockey Shop but I've never had a jersey customized by him.

Where do you find jerseys for $60?!

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Sportchek has a 25% off Canucks jerseys right now

Comes out to ~$105 after taxes IIRC (retail is $140 after tax)

The Bob Cole

Ohhhh Baby.
Apr 18, 2004
Centre Ice
Yeah I've read that before but it's comparing fakes to authentic edge jerseys that the players wear on the ice.

Not many people own $300 edge jerseys which led me to create a fakes vs premier jersey in my free time ;)

The differences are still the same regardless.

Nov 25, 2011
Edmonton
Correct.

bure.jpg

72340949.jpg

Bure only wore the 'A' when he wore 96 on his jersey.

Go with RockyMountainSports

:) I'll be ordering next monday!

BIEKSA

Milk Hotdogs
Sep 18, 2010

I've purchased/customized 8 jerseys from RMS/PCC/etc. over the past 4 years, never been disappointed. I highly recommend them as well.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Is this deja vu? There was a thread not too long ago this =D We should just have this thread stickied.

Another supporter for Rocky Mountain here. I got my Edler 3rd done there, very easy transaction and at the time, i bought it, it was like $40 cheaper than at the Canuck Store. RM was having like a 15% off sale, plus ebay bucks, so i was very happy with the price i got it. Personally, i like it much more than the stitching at the Canucks store (echoing what has already been said in the thread).

Also, if you are in Vancouver, they do offer free pick up, so i saved on the shipping costs as well. You pick it up at Pacific Coast Cresting. But if you are not in Vancouver, i heard their shipping is very quick.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Boo whos the mod that merged the threads? :sarcasm:

Is there a way to put the FAQ post as the first post and not #21?

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
This was long overdue. My former CoHo turned ZACK MOTHER ****ING KASSIAN JERSEY. Got the CoHo nameplate unstitched and restitched with Kassian's @ Pacific Coast Cresting for $35 + tax

637f49aa.jpg

33ae8026.jpg

c4b65aa9.jpg

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Do you have a PayPal account? If not;

They have a retail store in Kelowna.

OR

Try messaging them on eBay and ask for pick up at their warehouse [Pacific Coast Cresting] and that you'll be paying in cash.

They said that PCC don't have the permission to collect money on their behalf.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
I think you're SOL then :(

I guess they changed the "policy" so you have to pay online then be able to pick up your jersey at PCC

Just dropped my Coho jersey off at PCC today though. Apparently the guy who owns it wasn't there and he'll be giving me a call as to how much I'll be paying.

Kassassin

#TeamSchneider
Jan 27, 2012
Burnaby
Sweet, that's $20 cheaper than Collector's Den. Can't wait to rock my Kassian jersey while studying for...finals...

Ouch, that sucks.

Hoping to see more jerseys being worn around town tomorrow :handclap:

I always got weird looks from people when I wore my jersey on game days during the regular season... the looks of "wait why is he wearing that? There's a game today!?!" :laugh:

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Ouch, that sucks.

Hoping to see more jerseys being worn around town tomorrow :handclap:

I always got weird looks from people when I wore my jersey on game days during the regular season... the looks of "wait why is he wearing that? There's a game today!?!" :laugh:

I'll be up on SFU then going to work in a jersey!

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
I start with my Millionaires jersey, then my 1969 WHL Canucks, then the 40th Anniversary white, the yellow V, the black spaghetti, the navy Orca, then the current Home.
It's an insane ritual, but it works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad