OT: Official 2013 ticket thread Part 7 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Anything I should expect going to the game tomorrow parking wise? I normally park over in Charlestown, not sure how being a Monday holiday game would effect that?

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Anything I should expect going to the game tomorrow parking wise? I normally park over in Charlestown, not sure how being a Monday holiday game would effect that?

You should be fine. I parked at the Nautica garage in Charlestown for the Monday afternoon game against the Wings in Oct. I believe it was Columbus Day? I got there at 10:30 for a 1pm game and I still got the $6 game rate with my ticket. I wasn't so lucky when I had to pay $39 at the pru for a world series game.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
You should be fine. I parked at the Nautica garage in Charlestown for the Monday afternoon game against the Wings in Oct. I believe it was Columbus Day? I got there at 10:30 for a 1pm game and I still got the $6 game rate with my ticket. I wasn't so lucky when I had to pay $39 at the pru for a world series game.

? They charged me $16 at the Pru for game 6. Ripped my wifes ticket too.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
? They charged me $16 at the Pru for game 6. Ripped my wifes ticket too.

I entered at 12 (noon). I had a dummy print at home so they wouldn't take my real hard copy ticket. They told me I had to enter after 2pm to get the game day rate. So the extra 2 hours od parking cost me $26. I hate the pru. I've probably parked there 4 times total in my life. I'd much rather drive in circles around Fenway for 15 minutes then give them another dime.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
I entered at 12 (noon). I had a dummy print at home so they wouldn't take my real hard copy ticket. They told me I had to enter after 2pm to get the game day rate. So the extra 2 hours od parking cost me $26. I hate the pru. I've probably parked there 4 times total in my life. I'd much rather drive in circles around Fenway for 15 minutes then give them another dime.

Last time I parked there was 05 opening day.
Actually had a good experience this time. Got there late and found a spot quickly. Left game after Papi got his truck and we were out of the garage within 5 minutes of getting in our car.

dsmatteson

Feb 28, 2010
I have a group going to the Feb 8 game and would like input on purchasing 10-14 tickets close to each other. I understand 1 row is unlikely, but how would I go about getting piggy back rows or seats relatively close together? Thanks.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
I have a group going to the Feb 8 game and would like input on purchasing 10-14 tickets close to each other. I understand 1 row is unlikely, but how would I go about getting piggy back rows or seats relatively close together? Thanks.

Stubhub has TONS of tix together in groups of 10-24 for that game. Same row.

fighterfoo

Time for a change.
Nov 29, 2005
Manchester, NH
Anyone looking to unload a single for today's Bruins vs. Lightning game? I have a single in 307 row 2 I could trade for most future games.

Last edited:

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island
How long before the Celtics market turns in the sellers favor if they keep winning? I was thinking about buying 5 or 6 games right now for under 15 in case they start going up.

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
How long before the Celtics market turns in the sellers favor if they keep winning? I was thinking about buying 5 or 6 games right now for under 15 in case they start going up.

I don't think it will much, at least before Christmas, but at under $15, go for it. You're still getting a great deal. If they're playing well, these cheap tickets will make nice Xmas gifts.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

Odds are they stay low. But it's not as if your taking a big risk at $15/ticket. Odds they are .500 or better at the all-star break, 6-1. Odds they are .500 or better by the end of the regular season, 10-1.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

If we have a winning record when Rondo returns I would expect ticket prices and excitement to be high.

Boston only loves a winner though so prices won't go up much unless that happens.

PJGooch

Aug 2, 2005
Going to be in town next week tagging along with my wife while she's at a convention, and I'm looking to catch the Blues game on Thursday night. Any suggestions on the best way to pick up a single ticket? Should I grab one on StubHub in the days leading up to the game, or should I look to pick up a ticket day of game around the arena? Right now cheapest ticket on StubHub is around $50. Don't really care where I sit.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Going to be in town next week tagging along with my wife while she's at a convention, and I'm looking to catch the Blues game on Thursday night. Any suggestions on the best way to pick up a single ticket? Should I grab one on StubHub in the days leading up to the game, or should I look to pick up a ticket day of game around the arena? Right now cheapest ticket on StubHub is around $50. Don't really care where I sit.

Just for a singleton, Stubhub via cell phone.

Keep it open all afternoon and watch prices fall. As long as there are still a couple hundred available upstairs you should see prices well under 50 bucks around 630. I forget exactly when Stubhub boots the game day tickets, but that's right when prices plummet.

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island

Keep it open all afternoon and watch prices fall. As long as there are still a couple hundred available upstairs you should see prices well under 50 bucks around 630. I forget exactly when Stubhub boots the game day tickets, but that's right when prices plummet.
In years past its been 6:55 I think, but it could have changed.

PJGooch

Aug 2, 2005

Thanks for the tip. So if I buy a ticket at 6:45, does that mean I would then pick up a paper ticket from somewhere (will call, kiosk, etc.), or can the ticket be scanned straight from the app?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Thanks for the tip. So if I buy a ticket at 6:45, does that mean I would then pick up a paper ticket from somewhere (will call, kiosk, etc.), or can the ticket be scanned straight from the app?

After a certain point, only instant download tickets are available. You can either print them from the Stubhub kiosks nearby (I think they set up shop right across the street) or scan from your phone.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

Tickets don't fall off their system until the scheduled game time...7 pm next Thur night. You can buy tickets right at 6:59 as long as you checkout the order by 7, you'll be fine.

Tickets can also be picked up at the SH office up until an hour after the game. If you buy tickets listed as "instant download" and you don't want to use your phone to have the ticket scanned at the gate, SH will print it out for you over at their office on Washington st. It makes sense to save the time and just use your phone. You have to wait a minute or so and you will get an email from SH saying "your tickets are now available for download." You just click on the link in the email and zoom in on the bar code and you're good.

After a certain point, only instant download tickets are available. You can either print them from the Stubhub kiosks nearby (I think they set up shop right across the street) or scan from your phone.

Not really accurate. Tickets that are left at last minute service/the SH office, are available for purchase right up till game time as well. The difference is, although the price you see is now the price you pay, they include the $15 pick up fee in that price when you have to pick them up in person.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Tickets don't fall off their system until the scheduled game time...7 pm next Thur night. You can buy tickets right at 6:59 as long as you checkout the order by 7, you'll be fine.

Tickets can also be picked up at the SH office up until an hour after the game. If you buy tickets listed as "instant download" and you don't want to use your phone to have the ticket scanned at the gate, SH will print it out for you over at their office on Washington st. It makes sense to save the time and just use your phone. You have to wait a minute or so and you will get an email from SH saying "your tickets are now available for download." You just click on the link in the email and zoom in on the bar code and you're good.

Not really accurate. Tickets that are left at last minute service/the SH office, are available for purchase right up till game time as well. The difference is, although the price you see is now the price you pay, they include the $15 pick up fee in that price when you have to pick them up in person.

Ah yes, I forgot about the "Hand us your tickets, we'll sell them...hopefully" thing they do up til game time. The $15 fee kinda sucks, but chances are if it's a random midweek game then prices will be freakishly low anyway, offsetting that fee.

Sure, it's pre-Christmas, but I've been very surprised at the affordability of tickets this season.

CincyJacket513

Nov 13, 2013
Cincinnati
Hey all,

I'm new to the site, but just thought I'd drop in since your playing the Jackets tomorrow and offer up two tickets I have to the game in Boston tomorrow. Asking $230 for the pair. They are in LOGE 4, Row 25, Seats 18&19 (Aisle Seats). I can send them over electronically after payment (PayPal preferred).

Go CBJ!

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
I can't attend the game tonight so my two tickets and Legends passes are available.

Loge 8 Row 11 (Bruins shoot twice). My face value is $92 per ticket but accepting offers.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad