OT: Official 2013 ticket thread Part 7 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
After trying four times to win tickets during Toucher and Rich I have resigned to the fact that I will just be going to the Providence game and streaming the Boston game to my phone. $264 on stubhub right now.

Don't forget, the 5% is deducted from the price you are seeing. You just have to sign up for fan rewards, which is free.

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island
Don't forget, the 5% is deducted from the price you are seeing. You just have to sign up for fan rewards, which is free.

Can you scan your phone to get into the game? I'm thinking about heading up there and buying em after puck drop if they get cheap enough. I know stubhub warns you that you won't be able to get in, but IDK if that is just to cover their ass or what?

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Can you scan your phone to get into the game? I'm thinking about heading up there and buying em after puck drop if they get cheap enough. I know stubhub warns you that you won't be able to get in, but IDK if that is just to cover their ass or what?

They do not accept the scanned pdf's off phones anymore. They stopped accepting them about half way through the regular season this year.

If you see someone using their phone to get in, it is because they are using a QR code that was generated directly from their season ticket account. That is the only way you can use your phone now. They are following this new policy pretty strictly to the best of my knowledge.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I've heard (and, in fact, I think it came from Looch, but I could be wrong) that you can print tickets at StubHub's Last Minute Services. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the Garden.

I don't know if that means that you can go in there, give them a credit card, and they'll simultaneously buy and print a ticket for you, or if you can go in there with a previously bought ticket and ask them to print it. I also have no idea if there are big crowds and/or a line there during game nights. I've only been there once, but that was just to pick up a physical ticket for Rod Stewart.

I do know that they definitely won't scan .pdfs - like Looch said, just the square codes that you can put on Passbook on your iPhone. It's their way of making StubHub less convenient, and hence TicketMaster/TicketExchange more convenient. You can't tell me that, all of the sudden in the middle of the year, it became "difficult" because of the "low quality phone screens" to scan the tickets. It's a money grab.

They were so strict with the new policy that, in March, I got turned away by one guy even though I had a QR code on my phone. Fortunately, someone else knew that it was allowed.

Looks like I'm stayin' home tonight....1200 tickets now, $270 to get in. For those who don't believe in jinxes, any feelings on Saturday? If Game 2 of the Canadiens (also an early series Saturday early bird special) is any indication, it feels overpriced.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I've heard (and, in fact, I think it came from Looch, but I could be wrong) that you can print tickets at StubHub's Last Minute Services. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the Garden.

I don't know if that means that you can go in there, give them a credit card, and they'll simultaneously buy and print a ticket for you, or if you can go in there with a previously bought ticket and ask them to print it. I also have no idea if there are big crowds and/or a line there during game nights. I've only been there once, but that was just to pick up a physical ticket for Rod Stewart.

I do know that they definitely won't scan .pdfs - like Looch said, just the square codes that you can put on Passbook on your iPhone. It's their way of making StubHub less convenient, and hence TicketMaster/TicketExchange more convenient. You can't tell me that, all of the sudden in the middle of the year, it became "difficult" because of the "low quality phone screens" to scan the tickets. It's a money grab.

They were so strict with the new policy that, in March, I got turned away by one guy even though I had a QR code on my phone. Fortunately, someone else knew that it was allowed.

Looks like I'm stayin' home tonight....1200 tickets now, $270 to get in. For those who don't believe in jinxes, any feelings on Saturday? If Game 2 of the Canadiens (also an early series Saturday early bird special) is any indication, it feels overpriced.

They have two computes set up in their lobby that you can use to make the purchase yourself. Once you have purchased the tickets, if they were bought as "instant download" they will print them for you and hand them to you. If you bought the tickets on your phone from the SH app, or even from your home computer, they will also print them out for you. if you want them to print tickets you didn't buy from them, you may have hard sell.

I have a feeling we aren't going to see a significant drop off today. Late afternoon there may be a lull were we see stuff drop in to the 225-250 range. But I don't think you will see much come down around the 200 mark maybe until right around puck drop. And if buying continues at a decent clip, you may not even see that.

I pulled the trigger on a on a private sale deal for a pair of L9 seats just a little bit ago. I don't feel like sweating the market up until game time today. This game already has me stressing enough.

As far as the market for Saturday goes, no chance I'm commenting on that. We need to take care of business tonight…this is gonna be a slugfest.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Looks like a 300 dollar ticket until after the game starts glad I bought before bed last night.

I must admit buying on stubhub has really gotten better recently almost every time I use them I have a 10 bucks off coupon and the 5% playoff ticket discount helps as does the built in fees making things cheaper its nice that these days the 250 dollar ticket costs 225 out the door and not 275 like it used to.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Looks like a 300 dollar ticket until after the game starts glad I bought before bed last night.

I must admit buying on stubhub has really gotten better recently almost every time I use them I have a 10 bucks off coupon and the 5% playoff ticket discount helps as does the built in fees making things cheaper its nice that these days the 250 dollar ticket costs 225 out the door and not 275 like it used to.

Yeah, you know, funny thing - I just read an article somewhere a few months ago that said that StubHub's business dropped off significantly since introducing their "all in pricing", where they wrap up the fees/delivery charges into the price of the ticket itself. You'd think with that, they wouldn't do "negative all-in pricing", where the price you see is always HIHGER than the price you pay due to the 5% NHL playoff discount.

I hope those of you who have tickets get them to SOMEBODY you know. Don't be greedy - think of it as an investment. The more bodies in the Garden, the more voices. The more voices, the more goals. The more goals, the more games. I don't want to see one SPECK of gold in the balconies unless it's on a jersey!

This is going to be one nail-biter. In fact, I think I'm going to pre-bite my nails now so I can watch the game undistracted.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Was hoping tickets would drop to 200-250 like they have in previous years but it doesn't look like they will.

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
No go for me. Hope everybody makes the Garden the toughest NHL venue to play at tonight. BRING THE NOISE so we can hear it at home. Keep it at "Shippin up to Boston" levels throughout!!! LETS GO BRUUUUUUINS!!!!!

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Suite 618 is going for $389 per ticket - ratio-wise, that seems pretty low. I don't think regular season you can generally snag a suite ticket for less than twice the minimum entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad