OT: Official 2013 ticket thread Part 7 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff57

Apr 7, 2008
Boston
Have 2 tonight for face value. Section 301 row 10, aisle seats. $90 for the pair. Can email direct from STH account. Thanks.

fighterfoo

Time for a change.
Nov 29, 2005
Manchester, NH
4 tickets for tonight in Loge 7 row 24 on the aisle- $79/each (face). Paypal and email delivery.

Are those the old club seats? Probably my favorite place to sit in the building and if there's a single there in next year's select-a-seat I'm moving down there.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Are those the old club seats? Probably my favorite place to sit in the building and if there's a single there in next year's select-a-seat I'm moving down there.

Yup. Agreed. They are a great value. Everyone has there favorite spot(s). I love the comfort and elevation of the old club seats, and you don't have to sit with the stiffs in the real club seats!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Just booked my trip to Boston (Dec. 26-29)...

I'm looking for a single ticket to the December 27th game (Ottawa vs Boston), and I have neither the time nor inclination to scroll through this thread for info. I apologize for asking this basic question:

"Where's the best place (i.e. website) to find a single ticket for this game?"

Thanks.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Just booked my trip to Boston (Dec. 26-29)...

I'm looking for a single ticket to the December 27th game (Ottawa vs Boston), and I have neither the time nor inclination to scroll through this thread for info. I apologize for asking this basic question:

"Where's the best place (i.e. website) to find a single ticket for this game?"

Thanks.

I have one for sale on Stubhub. 310 Row 2. PM me.

rockon83

Mar 22, 2004
Manhattan(MA native)
So, living in NYC, I've only been to a home Bruins game twice ever. I'm looking to go against Buffalo on Dec 21, with my wife, who's never been to a game in Boston. I prefer to sit in the Loge seats, and I see tickets are ~$250 a piece. Is that the going rate? Any insight on getting cheaper tickets? In your experience, do you believe the prices will drop over the next few weeks as it gets closer to the game?

Thank you!

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
So, living in NYC, I've only been to a home Bruins game twice ever. I'm looking to go against Buffalo on Dec 21, with my wife, who's never been to a game in Boston. I prefer to sit in the Loge seats, and I see tickets are ~$250 a piece. Is that the going rate? Any insight on getting cheaper tickets? In your experience, do you believe the prices will drop over the next few weeks as it gets closer to the game?

Thank you!

Not sure where you're getting the $250 each price. There are a bunch of pairs well under $200 on stubhub.

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-bruins-tickets/boston-bruins-boston-td-garden-21-12-2013-4323973/

Saturday night, big division rival game should keep prices somewhat high. They may drop a little if there's significant inventory still available the day of the game, but I wouldn't expect them to do anything but stay the same or go up in the meantime. If nobody here has face value tix available, I'd just bite the bullet now if you're really set on going and aren't open to balcony.

rockon83

Mar 22, 2004
Manhattan(MA native)
Not sure where you're getting the $250 each price. There are a bunch of pairs well under $200 on stubhub.

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-bruins-tickets/boston-bruins-boston-td-garden-21-12-2013-4323973/

Saturday night, big division rival game should keep prices somewhat high. They may drop a little if there's significant inventory still available the day of the game, but I wouldn't expect them to do anything but stay the same or go up in the meantime. If nobody here has face value tix available, I'd just bite the bullet now if you're really set on going and aren't open to balcony.

I meant to say club seats, not loge... Tix well under $200 appear to all be Balcony. Oh well. For going to a home game once a year, or less, I'll probably bite the bullet and spend the extra few $. Club looks like a much better view than Balcony.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I meant to say club seats, not loge... Tix well under $200 appear to all be Balcony. Oh well. For going to a home game once a year, or less, I'll probably bite the bullet and spend the extra few $. Club looks like a much better view than Balcony.

Club seats = nice view, comfortable seats, nice amenities, stiff crowd.

rockon83

Mar 22, 2004
Manhattan(MA native)
Does anyone know what row in Loge is high enough to see above the glass, and get a good view of the ice?

I realize certain rows are a bit too low to get a good view.

Thank you...

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Does anyone know what row in Loge is high enough to see above the glass, and get a good view of the ice?

I realize certain rows are a bit too low to get a good view.

Thank you...

I prefer to look over the glass as well. It depends on the height of the person though. I'm only 5' 10". I generally prefer to be around row 12. Row 10 is still pretty elevated. Even 8 is decent. When you drop into the single digits is when you start to notice a bigger difference imo. If you want an elevated seat in between the blue lines I'd definitely recommend not going below row 8. On the sides, row 18 is the last row before the club seats in sections that do not have a handicap areas.

rockon83

Mar 22, 2004
Manhattan(MA native)
Thanks Looch!

Well, I couldn't come to terms with spending that kind of money, so I just bought in Balcony 315, very low down. From what I've read, first few rows of Balcony are pretty good views, and from the sounds of it, a better crowd.

Thanks everyone for your assistance!

Can't wait! Go Bruins!!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Thanks Looch!

Well, I couldn't come to terms with spending that kind of money, so I just bought in Balcony 315, very low down. From what I've read, first few rows of Balcony are pretty good views, and from the sounds of it, a better crowd.

Thanks everyone for your assistance!

Can't wait! Go Bruins!!!!!

Have fun ! I have ST 2 rows from the ice ..The glass doesn't bother me. You should be able to see all of the plays develop.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
After purchasing Opening Day Sox tickets the past two seasons from the team...I highly doubt I get a chance to buy them this year at Face. Hoping, but not counting on it.

My friend and I have already talked, and we're fine with secondary market, as long as it's not insane.

If we could each get in for $100 I'd be thrilled. Pipe dream?

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
After purchasing Opening Day Sox tickets the past two seasons from the team...I highly doubt I get a chance to buy them this year at Face. Hoping, but not counting on it.

My friend and I have already talked, and we're fine with secondary market, as long as it's not insane.

If we could each get in for $100 I'd be thrilled. Pipe dream?

I'm sure there will be a ring ceremony. Which will increase the regular demand for OD times 2 or 3. Prices could certainly drop in the week leading up to the game. But I expect OD prices from to "get in the door" to start in the low 200's. It won't be Opening Day 2005 demand, but it won't be OD 2013 demand either. I think sro will probably come down to $150ish by mid-late March.

If you see anything listed around $100 when SH opens up listings for home games in about a month or so, I'd jump on them.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I'm sure there will be a ring ceremony. Which will increase the regular demand for OD times 2 or 3. Prices could certainly drop in the week leading up to the game. But I expect OD prices from to "get in the door" to start in the low 200's. It won't be Opening Day 2005 demand, but it won't be OD 2013 demand either. I think sro will probably come down to $150ish by mid-late March.

If you see anything listed around $100 when SH opens up listings for home games in about a month or so, I'd jump on them.

It being a Day, Interleague game probably helps me a bit though. (The Brewers? Seriously?)

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
It being a Day, Interleague game probably helps me a bit though. (The Brewers? Seriously?)

Red Sox Opening Day is like the Bruins Black Friday game. It is a high demand game and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. Opening Day 2013 was a low priced ticket coming off of the 2 previous disaster seasons but Opening Day 2014 coming off of a World Series victory and having a championship ceremony should mean higher demand and higher ticket prices. The Red Sox are going to a tiered pricing model so it will be interesting to see how that affects the secondary market. Opening Day is a Tier 1 price so face value of infield field boxes is going to be $165, left field and short right field boxes $160, infield loge boxes $129, left field and short right loge boxes $123.

Last edited:

bd6675

Mar 10, 2007
Does anyone have a pair for 11/29 in the center ice 300 sections (314-318 & 301-303 & 329 & 330)?

bruinsden

PRO/BOS Bruins!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Rhode Island

Sit in the Balcony! No atmosphere in the club seats!

5Minutes4Fighting

Light the Lamp!
Apr 9, 2010
Northern NJ
Red Sox Opening Day is like the Bruins Black Friday game. It is a high demand game and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. Opening Day 2013 was a low priced ticket coming off of the 2 previous disaster seasons but Opening Day 2014 coming off of a World Series victory and having a championship ceremony should mean higher demand and higher ticket prices. The Red Sox are going to a tiered pricing model so it will be interesting to see how that affects the secondary market. Opening Day is a Tier 1 price so face value of infield field boxes is going to be $165, left field and short right field boxes $160, infield loge boxes $129, left field and short right loge boxes $123.

And it doesn't help that the B's host the Flyers the next afternoon.

member 96824

I'm in the market for 6 tickets. Was looking at the Edmonton game in Feb, but jesus it's just as expensive as the Montreal game the Thursday before...so probably either of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad