OT: Official 2013 ticket thread Part 7 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I had hard tickets purchased off Stubhub.

Jerry Adams screwed himself by doing that, so I'm sure it was just oversight. Glad you made it in on time. You could have been 3 hours late and wouldn't have missed much :laugh: Bruins were living up to their "big bad" status...mostly bad.

The atmosphere there was great, as for the Bruins performance, yes I thought after a while that maybe Mr. Adams was trying to do me a favor.

But still, glad that my trip over the Throgs Neck wasn't in vain. And met some other Bruins fans from my area of MA, including one guy who is probably going to sell me a set of tires when I need them.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The atmosphere there was great, as for the Bruins performance, yes I thought after a while that maybe Mr. Adams was trying to do me a favor.

But still, glad that my trip over the Throgs Neck wasn't in vain. And met some other Bruins fans from my area of MA, including one guy who is probably going to sell me a set of tires when I need them.

Really good atmosphere actually. Had kind of a tenacious playoff vibe to it over where I was sitting. The hotel I was in was pretty much full of Bruins fans. Saw a few downstairs in the lobby every time I walked through, including a few people in Bruins gear huddled under a blanked on the coffee table when I checked out :laugh:

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
I have 3 for tonight in row 12 of section 317. $128 for the group of three (Face plus $4 paypal fees which is what I got from paypal's fee calculator.) Please let me know if you'd like them. Go B's! Would also sell a single.

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
I can't go to the game tonight so my tickets are available.

Tickets are located in Loge 8 Row 11 and my face value is $92 per ticket.

Will also include two passes to Legends with the tickets.

BruinsFuse

Sep 21, 2007
Halifax, NS
I probably should have asked this question before I booked but I picked up 3 tickets for December 7th against the Penguins in Loge 3 Row 7. Anyone with any experience in this area know the quality of the seats? I know the Bruins shoot twice in that end but hopefully being in the 7th row won't make it impossible to see the other end.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
4 for tonight in Loge 7 row 24 on the aisle $79/each (face). Paypal and email delivery.

edit- 2 left

Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I probably should have asked this question before I booked but I picked up 3 tickets for December 7th against the Penguins in Loge 3 Row 7. Anyone with any experience in this area know the quality of the seats? I know the Bruins shoot twice in that end but hopefully being in the 7th row won't make it impossible to see the other end.

I have not sat there myself so someone else should probably answer this that has actually sat there. But I believe that row 7 is too low and your view on the other end of the ice will be compromised by the glass.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH

I've sat in the low rows in that section close to the glass and haven't liked them much. It was especially difficult to see the action when it was on the other end of the ice. When the puck is right in front of you, the seats are awesome. When it was on the opposite end, I found myself straining my neck looking up at the HDX. It is especially tough to see the action when it is on the opposite end on your side of the boards.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Face value tix to 11/7 vs Florida....pair in sec 314 row 12, $40 per ticket...can meet in RI or do paypal/email.....call/txt 4017416888

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
Anyone have four tickets to the Dec. 28th, Boston vs. Ottawa game...my buddy is going to be up in Boston that weekend. He has season tix to the Pats and is willing to trade his two tickets to an upcoming game for the Ottawa game.

PM me

Hooper

EDIT: four tickets to the game

Last edited:

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Panthers Thursday night 11/7

2 in Loge 9 row 26 $79/each (face)

Paypal and email delivery.

Last edited:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Selling 2 tickets to the Florida game tomorrow.

150 for the pair (86 each face).

Seats in Loge on the goal line Bs shoot at 2x PM if interested.

Edit- Will also sell the same seats to Columbus next week for 170/pair.

Bullgang

May 3, 2013
Ill be waiting at the stubhub office by the garden tonight trying to get in for 15 bucks.

I dont see why not since there are still over 1k tickets available on stubhub.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
With no thomas, the already soft market really tanked. Already down to 35 to get in....74 for center ice club.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
Ill be waiting at the stubhub office by the garden tonight trying to get in for 15 bucks.

I dont see why not since there are still over 1k tickets available on stubhub.

With no thomas, the already soft market really tanked. Already down to 35 to get in....74 for center ice club.

I think the $25 pair of center ice loges were the deal of the night tonight. But don't get me wrong, the 8 seats together in the 2nd row of the balcony on the end the B's shoot twice wasn't too shabby at $16 a pop.

Last edited:

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
I think the $25 pair of center ice loges were the deal of the night tonight. But don't get me wrong, the 8 seats together in the 2nd row of the balcony on the end the B's shoot twice wasn't too shabby at $16 a pop.

Do you know if this game counted as a sellout?

Bullgang

May 3, 2013

I ended up paying 22 a pop and got in for opening face off.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Alright folks...going to my first Bruins game December 7th (or at least I have the opportunity to). In all if the 15 years that I have bee following the Bruins, I have never been to a game. I know, I'm a bit behind. I have been to NHL games before, just never a Bruins game.
I would love to be in the Center Ice loge (I know, you have to pay dearly for those tickets) or similar sections, but I have never been to the Garden before. How is the center ice seating? I kind of want to get the tickets in advance so it's not something I'm trying to do just before the game, but from what I have heard getting the tickets just before the game is better because sometimes they are cheaper. What do you think would be my best option? Now, stubhub. Never used it before. Is it reliable, and are the prices face value? It's more than than likely where I'm going to get my tickets from.

Thanks!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Alright folks...going to my first Bruins game December 7th (or at least I have the opportunity to). In all if the 15 years that I have bee following the Bruins, I have never been to a game. I know, I'm a bit behind. I have been to NHL games before, just never a Bruins game.
I would love to be in the Center Ice loge (I know, you have to pay dearly for those tickets) or similar sections, but I have never been to the Garden before. How is the center ice seating? I kind of want to get the tickets in advance so it's not something I'm trying to do just before the game, but from what I have heard getting the tickets just before the game is better because sometimes they are cheaper. What do you think would be my best option? Now, stubhub. Never used it before. Is it reliable, and are the prices face value? It's more than than likely where I'm going to get my tickets from.

Thanks!

Saturday night. Penguins. Prepare to pay a few hundred minimum if you want center ice loges.

On less desirable games and other random occasions, tickets are available for dirt cheap just before the game starts. I don't think that's going to happen for this particular game, but it's not impossible. I wouldn't bet on it though. I'm not completely in tune with loge price trends cuz I would never sit there, but right now prices seem a little high IMO. Somebody else will have more info on this than me.

As for Stubhub, it's just about as reliable as buying box office tickets. If you get scammed they'll replace your tickets with something equal or better, or if they can't replace your tickets you get a full refund. I wouldn't anticipate any issues. If you're traveling and want to feel safer about it, just buy early and get in early, that way if the tickets are fraudulent Stubhub will still have plenty to replace them with.

Good luck!

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Saturday night. Penguins. Prepare to pay a few hundred minimum if you want center ice loges.

On less desirable games and other random occasions, tickets are available for dirt cheap just before the game starts. I don't think that's going to happen for this particular game, but it's not impossible. I wouldn't bet on it though. I'm not completely in tune with loge price trends cuz I would never sit there, but right now prices seem a little high IMO. Somebody else will have more info on this than me.

As for Stubhub, it's just about as reliable as buying box office tickets. If you get scammed they'll replace your tickets with something equal or better, or if they can't replace your tickets you get a full refund. I wouldn't anticipate any issues. If you're traveling and want to feel safer about it, just buy early and get in early, that way if the tickets are fraudulent Stubhub will still have plenty to replace them with.

Good luck!

Thanks! Yeah, I have been to a few Pens home games (trust me, tickets were paid for by someone else and I always seem to be off from work when the pens play, so it's more of a "I'll go since there isn't much else to do" type of thing) and the tickets are incredibly pricey. Being a Bruins fan living in Pittsburgh kinda sucks, since there just isn't much leeway for me to express my love for the B's :laugh:
I dunno though. I might splurge just once for loge seats.

kman22

Apr 11, 2010
Pretty last minute, but is anyone selling tickets to tomorrow night's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad