OT: Official 2013 ticket thread Part 7 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remcat

Apr 4, 2011
I have 2 for Saturday's game vs the Canes available. Balcony 322 row 7 seats 11 and 12- face is $164 for the pair. This is from my Weekend/Holiday plan. If you want them let me know. Thanks

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
2 seats for Blues tomorrow night. Loge 8 row 25. Old club seats near the aisle on loge 9 side of row. $85/each (face)

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
We are flying in from Winnipeg on Friday and looking for four tickets for Saturday's game. Please PM me if you have any available. Prefer lowers but not that picky. Will buy on SH Friday night or Saturday morning if we don't get any responses.

Also wondering about the all you can eat tickets in 327/328. Is it worth it? What do they provide? Is it like a buffet or something? Or do they provide seat service? I would appreciate your comments.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
We are flying in from Winnipeg on Friday and looking for four tickets for Saturday's game. Please PM me if you have any available. Prefer lowers but not that picky. Will buy on SH Friday night or Saturday morning if we don't get any responses.

Also wondering about the all you can eat tickets in 327/328. Is it worth it? What do they provide? Is it like a buffet or something? Or do they provide seat service? I would appreciate your comments.

Do you feel like stuffing yourself with hotdogs, pretzels, and popcorn? AYCE is good. Same food as concession stands except the sausages that are smaller. I'd say its worth an extra 10-20 over other seats I only have done it one time for the Campbell broken leg game but it was cool since I didn't eat dinner before the game.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I managed to sell my ticket to the Dec. 27th Ottawa game yet no one wants to buy my Pittsburgh ticket for Monday night.

Why is the market so soft?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I managed to sell my ticket to the Dec. 27th Ottawa game yet no one wants to buy my Pittsburgh ticket for Monday night.

Why is the market so soft?

There is are 4 expensive games over just 8 days and the Pens visit again in 2 weeks.

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Do you feel like stuffing yourself with hotdogs, pretzels, and popcorn? AYCE is good. Same food as concession stands except the sausages that are smaller. I'd say its worth an extra 10-20 over other seats I only have done it one time for the Campbell broken leg game but it was cool since I didn't eat dinner before the game.

Thanks for the response Marshmont. It seems like sellers are charging $30-40 more per seat so I'll probably pass on that. I'm hoping prices drop the night before the game or the morning of. I'd like to get in at around $60/seat, but I realize that might be a bit of a stretch considering it's a Saturday game.

Gumbostsh

Oct 3, 2009
Last minute pair of tix for tonight available

section 309 row 14 (bruins shoot twice)

40 each, can meet out front of Garden

Bobby Orr ceremony before the game tonight

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
Need 2 tickets (Possibly 3 depending on price) for Dec 27th vs Ottawa Looking for center ice 3rd tier, let me know if anyone has some that are reasonably priced. Thanks.

Hippie

Jul 29, 2002
Ipswich,MA
Visit site
Home for 10 days around Thanksgiving, need my fix!

Hey guys, I was trying to get friends together for a game when I came home for Turkeyday, but nobody committed to anything. Now there are a few takers, but it is so close to my arrival that most SH tickets are too rich for my blood. I am mostly looking for either 11/25 vs. Pitt or 11/29 vs. NYR, but am interested in any game before 12/4. I used to go to camp whenever I could, so I will catch a practice in Wilmington just to get my fix (are regular season practices even open to the public?), but it is obviously not the same. Just to be up front and not waste anyone's time, just getting home to see family took up most of my budget, so I can't go over $100 for a ticket, even that will hurt but not seeing the boys will hurt even more...

FWIW, how is the scalping scene out front? I used to get in that way all the time back in the day, but that was back in the day.

Thanks for any help... Go Bruins!!

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Hey guys, I was trying to get friends together for a game when I came home for Turkeyday, but nobody committed to anything. Now there are a few takers, but it is so close to my arrival that most SH tickets are too rich for my blood. I am mostly looking for either 11/25 vs. Pitt or 11/29 vs. NYR, but am interested in any game before 12/4. I used to go to camp whenever I could, so I will catch a practice in Wilmington just to get my fix (are regular season practices even open to the public?), but it is obviously not the same. Just to be up front and not waste anyone's time, just getting home to see family took up most of my budget, so I can't go over $100 for a ticket, even that will hurt but not seeing the boys will hurt even more...

FWIW, how is the scalping scene out front? I used to get in that way all the time back in the day, but that was back in the day.

Thanks for any help... Go Bruins!!

You might miss the first period waiting for the guys outside to be reasonable. When theres dozens of them you've never seen before on every corner hassling everyone who walks by for extras like fiends the prices aren't low...when theres only the few usual regular fixtures who have been selling tix outside for decades asking if people need tickets and not if they are selling its cheap. Id guess the situation is the first of the 2.

Buying on Stubhub from your phone between 1245-1pm (15 mins before the game) is probably your best/only hope to get in cheap and not miss any action. But buying on the hub 10 mins before the game generally works better for games that aren't like Black Friday vs NYR anything lower than current prices should get snapped up I'd guess plenty of folks are in your boat and would like to go for 80 but not for 160.

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
Hey guys, just visiting from the Rangers board, will be in town for the game Friday afternoon.. Looking for 2 to 6 tickets at anything resembling face value haha.. I've got a lot of family in town and I'm sure I can find people for however many tickets I can get.

P.S. Incase you need convincing to sell to a New Yorker I absolutely hate the Yankees and was so happy the Sox came through and made all my Yankee fan friends completely miserable, it was quite entertaining :)

Bruins4990

Jul 20, 2007
Quincy, MA
Looking for Oilers game tickets

I'm looking for 2 tickets in the balcony for the game against the Oilers on 2/1. PM me if you've got a pair you're selling. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I bought two tickets to the Feb.8 Ottawa game on StubHub. They were balcony seats. However, when I downloaded the tickets, they are Loge seats. Has anyone dealt with this before. It's tempting to go with the loge seats but I don't want to be screwed at the gate if they are duplicate seats. Any ideas/opinions?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I bought two tickets to the Feb.8 Ottawa game on StubHub. They were balcony seats. However, when I downloaded the tickets, they are Loge seats. Has anyone dealt with this before. It's tempting to go with the loge seats but I don't want to be screwed at the gate if they are duplicate seats. Any ideas/opinions?

Sellers problem more than yours. Most likely someone with a few seats who made a mistake.

If you want to use them I'd get to the Garden when gates open. Someone should have identical pdfs. So if you beat them to the game he has to call stubhub and get replacements instead of you doing that.

Your call but I think if you call SH all you'll get are the seats you were supposed to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad