OT: Off Topic Thread-Dannggg it's getting Chilly outside these nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 96824

Open letter to the idiot who left their package under a mailbox on boylston.

Go **** yourself

Thanks,

-Brad

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
breaking company reporting tools today. mwahahaha... but i need the data. son of a ...

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Do you ever think "man I'm lucky to be alive?" Well, because I am. I almost died when I was a baby. I was supposed to be born June 10, 1997. I ended up being born February 16, 1997. Yup, 4 months early. My lung fully collapsed 2 months after I was born. Was almost not here with all of you today. My eyesight is pure **** because of me being born 4 months early. I'm almost legally blind in my left eye, and I have astigmatism. I'm so lucky to be here right now.

You are indeed! :)

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Rofl religious guys park in front of my house, come to my door and I tell them to leave meanwhile my town's trying to pave our road and their SUV is parked on the side of the road in the town's way. I yell out my front living room window to the guy holding the slow/stop sign who's directing traffic that they're JW's and he chuckles and they sees them walking back down my street and yell at em' to leave because their SUV was in the way. What a way to start my morning.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Great week in fantasy football this week. Big thanks to Matt for giving Kate her first loss of the year!!!

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Great week in fantasy football this week. Big thanks to Matt for giving Kate her first loss of the year!!!

andy-bernard-dancing-again-o.gif

That's me; the spoiler who inevitably ends up golfing during the playoffs.

Sorry Kate. I was dead in the water until that ridiculous DAL/DEN game. Just call me Romolicious.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
andy-bernard-dancing-again-o.gif

That's me; the spoiler who inevitably ends up golfing during the playoffs.

Sorry Kate. I was dead in the water until that ridiculous DAL/DEN game. Just call me Romolicious.

Don't feel bad for her. I was up when I played her and she had a ridiculous Monday night game with Run DMC and Welker. It's all cyclical. :laugh:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Don't feel bad for her. I was up when I played her and she had a ridiculous Monday night game with Run DMC and Welker. It's all cyclical. :laugh:

Yeah, well I'm still mad at you for your squeaker win last week and Brandon Myers' big fat goosegg and how I wouldn't had to have played him if Gronk would nut up. And also that belly button BS.

I'm mad at everyone. It's in my DNA. OT thread fantasy football is the new Thanksgiving dinner.

:D

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Yeah, well I'm still mad at you for your squeaker win last week and Brandon Myers' big fat goosegg and how I wouldn't had to have played him if Gronk would nut up. And also that belly button BS.

I'm mad at everyone. It's in my DNA. OT thread fantasy football is the new Thanksgiving dinner.

:D

I'm sorry, what's that you speak of? I won fair and square. It's not like I beat you by 3 points or so, right? Oh wait, it's exactly that. Feel the hurt. Let it flow through you...:laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I know my injury isnt as severe as yours but are you having messed up dreams at night? I have not had one good dream in 2 weeks...all flipping weird and gross.I wake up feeling like I have not slept all night.

No weird dreams. The pain killers are messing with my digestion a bit. But I need them to catch even a few hours sleep. When I roll onto my right (broken) side, I see stars.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
No weird dreams. The pain killers are messing with my digestion a bit. But I need them to catch even a few hours sleep. When I roll onto my right (broken) side, I see stars.

:( . I wish I could take my pain meds. I get sick on them. I hate trying to get comfy when sleeping. I bashed my finger on my headboard the other night. Jumped out of bed in tears.

Last edited:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
American Horror Story kicking off tomorrow and The Walking Dead kicking of Sunday, and me with a 3 day weekend? Yeah it's safe to say that I'm pretty excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad