OT: Off Topic Thread-Dannggg it's getting Chilly outside these nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Click on the last page and all I see two posts in is something about MILFs. Jesus Christ :laugh:

*Slowly walks out of thread and closes door behind him*

Bi Coastal Bawse*

This Sunday is the 3rd show I have booked and promoted. The first at a legit venue and not some underground hole in the wall. I would post the flyer but there is a swear word in it so I will just link.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1381301_314980928640876_1076975909_n.jpg

I got the venue for free since it's a sunday and most of the $ from the door will be going to bands. It's a stacked local line up and I will admit since it is my first at this venue and the first show I have put together I with a great full line up I am nervous.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This Sunday is the 3rd show I have booked and promoted. The first at a legit venue and not some underground hole in the wall. I would post the flyer but there is a swear word in it so I will just link.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1381301_314980928640876_1076975909_n.jpg

I got the venue for free since it's a sunday and most of the $ from the door will be going to bands. It's a stacked local line up and I will admit since it is my first at this venue and the first show I have put together I with a great full line up I am nervous.

Why nervous? It sounds like a risk free venture since the venue is no cost.

What I wanna know is why every metal band these days not only sounds exactly the same, but also use the exact same logo design? It's been that way for at least ten years. Can they really not come up with anything better? Honestly, if they just typed the name out in Arial 10 it would look better.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
lol I saw dkh tonight at his mom's visiting hours...he looked tired, but ok.

In true Dan fashion....we walk in and he says "whats the score Kovi?"

then he says "see my tie. Has Bobby Orr's name on it" (It really did)

good to see you old friend :nod::)
reach out of you need.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Does anyone know if Comcast will let me get rid of the X1 disaster and just go to regular old HD/DVR boxes? I don't know how much longer I can take this for, and of course I can't get a hold of them tonight. Hell, I will drive these three sets and pick up the new ones, and connect the damn things myself, I just can't deal with this any more.

member 96824

Just found out my best friend is moving to the area in May. Pretty damn excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->