Patriots/NFL Off Season talk - Pats trade for WR DeVante Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

You will love this - informative and entertaining- great stuff on Zion

Johnson helps the passing & running game and gives the IOL both flexibility and high end skill - also played LT his first year at BC and then center and last year G. He’s getting ridiculous love on NFL Network draft shows and may not get to 21

If it’s called Tapeheads and doesn’t feature The Swanky Modes, I’m not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 08SeaBass08 and CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Gronk will not be remembered as a Buc. He should think (and have thunk) about that before lying for headlines and pissing off the actual fans who will remember him.

You're right, but they'll both come back and find plenty of people to eat up their shit no matter what. Sucks. But at least we have six championships no one can ever take away, so if this is the price for all that whatever.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This latest lie and publicity stunt just furthers my point that he was full of shit when he cried about football and retired
That is what made me turn on him. The lies and crocodile tears and then he comes back and is all just kidding is inexcusable and unforgivable.

He made a mockery of something so many of us struggle with.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I wouldn't mind gronk as much if he didn't bail on the Pats for a season basically saying he's done and then come back when Brady went to the bucs
That's my position. People on here disagree with me and believe he was sincerely injured in the Superbowl and needed to take that year off. But I can't buy that completely. He goes through all this bluster about how he is retiring for his health and starting his career in the media, wrestling, and hocking snake oil. Meanwhile the 2019 Pats were struggling badly in the passing game with the AB incident, Gordon injury, Edelman playing on one leg, etc. and had f***ing Matt Lacosse as its only TE option. And Gronk played it up like he might come back by the deadline but insists he's fully retired as the Pats team with a good defense can't score at all the last half of the year and gets bounced in the WC round. Then Tom goes to Tampa with a player-friendly coach and all of a sudden he's 100% and loves football. And now he's lying about the Patriots again.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That is what made me turn on him. The lies and crocodile tears and then he comes back and is all just kidding is inexcusable and unforgivable.

He made a mockery of something so many of us struggle with.
100%. He went that route because he knew he would take no heat for retiring because if it and he couldn't own up to the fact that he just didn't want to play for BB. He did not take nearly enough backlash for that mockery of a retirement

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
That's my position. People on here disagree with me and believe he was sincerely injured in the Superbowl and needed to take that year off. But I can't buy that completely. He goes through all this bluster about how he is retiring for his health and starting his career in the media, wrestling, and hocking snake oil. Meanwhile the 2019 Pats were struggling badly in the passing game with the AB incident, Gordon injury, Edelman playing on one leg, etc. and had f***ing Matt Lacosse as its only TE option. And Gronk played it up like he might come back by the deadline but insists he's fully retired as the Pats team with a good defense can't score at all the last half of the year and gets bounced in the WC round. Then Tom goes to Tampa with a player-friendly coach and all of a sudden he's 100% and loves football. And now he's lying about the Patriots again.
He performed with the WWE a month later. How could anyone buy the concussion thing? Who the hell needs to take a year off from football because of concussions and injuries, but thinks it's a good idea to go do one of the only sports with a worse reputation for scrambling guys brains and destroying their bodies.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
He performed with the WWE a month later. How could anyone buy the concussion thing? Who the hell needs to take a year off from football because of concussions and injuries, but thinks it's a good idea to go do one of the only sports with a worse reputation for scrambling guys brains and destroying their bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad