Pre-Game Talk: nyrcar

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Anyone know who travelled with the team and if Pesce ultimately made it on their list?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
So... ON THE ACCOUNT OF BEING THE ONE WHO STARTED THE SEASON WITH 6 GDT WINS IN A ROW AND MAKING GDT FOR THE CANADIAN CRUSADE I AM CALLING DIBS ON THIS.

IN CASE OF A DEFEAT, I SHALL OBVIOUSLY STEP DOWN. I WON'T BE AVAILABLE ANYWAY, I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO TORONTO WITH AN AXE AND A TORCH.
I don't care much for the superstition of the threads, but isn't Hank currently on a winning streak?

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
The thing I just realized is that the coaching staff/video team will have had 6+ weeks to look at videos of the Rangers and game plan. If they haven't been doing that they should all be fired.

Reminds me of old days MMA when a fighter came in drew a name out of a hat and had to get through ~4 fights to win vs now when they have 6 months and know their opponent and can game plan for exactly how to sprawl stop their take downs, circle away from their power, keep their hands off the mat vs a bbj practictioner, etc.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
So... ON THE ACCOUNT OF BEING THE ONE WHO STARTED THE SEASON WITH 6 GDT WINS IN A ROW AND MAKING GDT FOR THE CANADIAN CRUSADE I AM CALLING DIBS ON THIS.

IN CASE OF A DEFEAT, I SHALL OBVIOUSLY STEP DOWN. I WON'T BE AVAILABLE ANYWAY, I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO TORONTO WITH AN AXE AND A TORCH.

I approve so long as there are copious amounts of MS paint used in these GDTs.

Reactions: Tryamw

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
WELL, WE CAN ASK THE MAN HIMSELF. @Navin R Slavin

If these are the play-ins and this is just an extension of the regular season, then yes, I am on a winning streak, and I should start the GDT. But then, because it's the regular season against the Rangers, we will probably lose.

But if they are the playoffs, then this is a new season, and my streak was what got us into the playoffs, and it's time to start a new one.

I am going to go with option 2. @MrazeksVengeance has the call.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
If these are the play-ins and this is just an extension of the regular season, then yes, I am on a winning streak, and I should start the GDT. But then, because it's the regular season against the Rangers, we will probably lose.

But if they are the playoffs, then this is a new season, and my streak was what got us into the playoffs, and it's time to start a new one.

The question we should ask ourselves is did either of you or @MrazeksVengeance start any of the GDTs for the Rangers games this season? If yes, you both need to step aside and let someone else have a shot.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The question we should ask ourselves is did either of you or @MrazeksVengeance start any of the GDTs for the Rangers games this season? If yes, you both need to step aside and let someone else have a shot.
I started one. Kev started one. RillestPaulFenton started one.

MV started one as well.

WHICH, IN THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE, SHOULD NOT DISQUALIFY HIM. ONE CAN ONLY CLAIM VENGEANCE IF ONE HAS BEEN WRONGED IN THE PAST.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Looks like Kev, MrazeksVengeance, Surrounded by Ahos, and Paul Fenton. I think that's right. Some of the thread names are kinda a mess, but that's what I came up with for this year.

Reactions: Tryamw

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Looks like Kev, MrazeksVengeance, Surrounded by Ahos, and Paul Fenton. I think that's right. Some of the thread names are kinda a mess, but that's what I came up with for this year.

So given Hank was on a streak and Hank has yet to be beaten by the Rags, he should start the thread.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I approve so long as there are copious amounts of MS paint used in these GDTs.

IT WILL BE DONE IN THE POST RIGHT AFTER THE SECOND ONE.

IT SHALL BE DONE. VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE AND RAGS A RUBBLE. And if not I am going to commit arson in New York and then Toronto. IT'S A WIN-WIN.

Damned coronavirus making things hard.

AS IF THAT WAS A PROBLEM, 'TIS BUT A GOOD CHALLENGE.

I started one. Kev started one. RillestPaulFenton started one.

MV started one as well.

WHICH, IN THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE, SHOULD NOT DISQUALIFY HIM. ONE CAN ONLY CLAIM VENGEANCE IF ONE HAS BEEN WRONGED IN THE PAST.
I SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED MAKING A BURNER ACCOUNT JUST TO LIKE THIS.
So given Hank was on a streak and Hank has yet to be beaten by the Rags, he should start the thread.

HANK HAS ALREADY BESTOWED THE FICKLE GDT HONOR ON ME. I AM READY TO BE HIT, I DON'T RUN.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad