duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I think Hajek will be our best d-man next year

Kravy will go the way of Chytil. Hopefully he sticks though

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm really excited about Hajek. By all accounts, mainly from Tampa posters, his development last season skyrocketed. That along with our scouts being EXTREMELY impressed with him and him being the main piece back that wanted for McD has me thinking this kid will be good. He is our #1 defensemen prospect at this point. Miller may pass him in a year or 2, but he's still very raw.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I don't think the Rangers can outright promise Kravtsov that he'll be on the Rangers roster but I'm sure they can basically tell him "you'll be given every chance to win a spot in the lineup and if you don't, we'll be keeping an eye on you in the AHL and looking to bring you up when i tlooks like you're ready"

That said, not a huuuuuge fan of banking on him being in the NHL next season. If he proves he should get a shot then great, but I think he has to be ready to play some in the AHL if he decides to come over to NA

I doubt Hajek or Howden make it out of camp but they're guys I could see earning their way into the lineup a bit later in the season

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I think the Rangers have proven they have a paved path for Kravtsov already from last year with Chytil. Look at what the team did with him. He played most of the year int he AHL, they let him go play in the WJC, he got some time in the NHL as well. This year he is more ready to play full-time with the NHL club.

Reactions: egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad