GDT: NY Rangers 2018 Development Camp Thread

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Really important footnote there, heights and weights are prior to physicals that will be done tomorrow. I am positive that some of those kids are taller and heavier.

Reactions: Ola

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate

Chytil looks so much bigger than the other players. Howden and Lindgren look small compared to Chytil. What’s his height and weight these days? Everyone in his immediate family are big people. Even his mom is a big and tall strong woman.

Would be curious to see Howden and Chytil side-by-side. Pretty clear that Howden is standing way back in the shot there – look at him in comparison to the fans on either side.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Chytil does look much bigger.

Ryan Lindgren is a guy I have a lot of hope for. He ended the season pretty well in Hartford and he's a physical player who will hit players full bore.

Melanson ended the year in Hartford too on an ATO and played 4 or 5 games.

Tyler Nanne played some wing in the USHL.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Man that camp roster is so much better than what we had 2 years ago.

Traverse City should be fun this year.

Some of the Europeans might not be able to play. For instance Kravtsov will probably be getting ready to start the KHL season. For that matter Miller will be probably off to Wisconsin U.

F--Chytil, Andersson, Howden, Lindqvist, Meskanen, Gropp (?), Ronning, Gettinger, Fontaine (?), Leedahl (?), Hughes (?)

D--Hajek, Lindgren, Crawley (?), Day, Keane, Gross

G--Georgiev (?)

Guys I wouldn't expect---Kravtsov, Miller, Lundkvist, Lindbom, Ragnarsson, Pajuniemi, Kjellberg, Virta, Rykov, Sjalin, Lakatos, Barron, Huska, Wall, Reunanen, Nanne. These guys will probably have other commitments to meet.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Was Tyler Nanne always listed as a wing/D? Or is this a new idea?
Most places just list him as a D. Some places list him as D/F. However, more importantly than how he is listed, he did actually play both last year for Minnesota.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad