Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I like what they were trying to do with the big A, but poor execution

It looks like part of the poster art for Reservoir Dogs made with Hershey's kisses. Which one's got a badge under its wrapper? Don't you just hate tipping, mountain balanced on a mountain??

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Might be. They are so mysterious with their injury descriptions...I think they might have used the old Bi-lateral language to describe Pateryn's ailment. Sounds like something you read in the Personal section of City Pages...or at least, that's what others tell me.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Draisaitl is insane... 41 points already. Flip those two digits around and you have the leading scorer for the Wild.

That is ridiculous!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I have 0 respect for goalies who do that kind of stuff knowing they're virtually completely safe from retaliation.

Reactions: TaLoN

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I have 0 respect for goalies who do that kind of stuff knowing they're virtually completely safe from retaliation.

You mean like Tkachuk and Gaudreau hitting Demers when he's on the ice? Screw the 'virtually completely safe' from retaliation. At least Kuemper was sticking up for his player. What Gaudreau and Tkachuk did was bush league.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Oh wow. If Boudreu was relieved would Babcock be an option? I'm not certain how good of a coach he is, it seems he's been on some stacked teams.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
BB's contract is up this year. I'm not sure that he will be onboard for our inevitable rebuild, and Toronto is probably his dream job.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Is anyone surprised at how good Ottawa is this year? Most thought they would be a dumpster fire, worse than the Wild, but they are doing well for their roster. Tkachuk is a good young player, and Pageau is having a career year.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Is anyone surprised at how good Ottawa is this year? Most thought they would be a dumpster fire, worse than the Wild, but they are doing well for their roster. Tkachuk is a good young player, and Pageau is having a career year.

On paper they are absolutely horrid, I think the entire galaxy is surprised at their success.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad