Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
More time with Richardson will help,did wonders with Petry this year. Richardson vastly improved the D and is a superb mentor and instructor. Not sure who is responsible for the D in Laval,but Richardson should be able to guide there as well.
To begin, on a long stint with Coach Jacob there in Laval shall be fine. The Juulsen's situation wasn't stable. If ever it was. Simply one not full season in the AHL. And I'm counting. Can't do that...

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
He's definitely able to be at least a regular on the third pair. He's gonna be better next year I predict, had lots of time to train and think during his injury I would assume.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hope he's 100% and he can just play hockey this year. I really like Juulsen, and the Habs need to get him games played so he can be as ready as possible to take over that second pairing role when we inevitably lose petty.

Curious to see the possibility of Kulak-Juulsen. Could be a strong bottom pair.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Was he? Thought it was Petry,Benn then Noah.

Benn / Petry
Reilly / Juulsen

Juulsen made Reilly look good. He also lead our team in hits and block shots before he went down with a injury. He looked good for playing a top 4D role in his 1st NHL season. Plays physical and does a lot of of things well that don't show up on the score sheet. Solid mobility and has a decent shot from the point.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Benn / Petry
Reilly / Juulsen

Juulsen made Reilly look good. He also lead our team in hits and block shots before he went down with a injury. He looked good for playing a top 4D role in his 1st NHL season. Plays physical and does a lot of of things well that don't show up on the score sheet. Solid mobility and has a decent shot from the point.

I like Juulsen a lot,shows a lot of promise. I thought Petry actually led the team in hits even before Noah went down with those horrific pucks to the face. I could see him becoming a lesser Weber in a way,needs to add a few LBS though.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I like Juulsen a lot,shows a lot of promise. I thought Petry actually led the team in hits even before Noah went down with those horrific pucks to the face. I could see him becoming a lesser Weber in a way,needs to add a few LBS though.

I don't remember exactly when but Juulsen did lead our team in hits and blocks. Not sure if Petry passed him before Juulsen got hurt. Anywhere we can filter this?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think fox sports but being lazy,ain't gonna do it now. lol.

Got it... Nov 19th is the game Juulsen got hurt. This is how it looked...

SLaD0eF.jpg

7RLbm0U.jpg

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Got it... Nov 19th is the game Juulsen got hurt. This is how it looked...

SLaD0eF.jpg

7RLbm0U.jpg

Well done, a big thanks! Where found from?

Juulsen done well,for a kid especially. Not sure if Folin took his spot for now,but can either play LD?
Seems to be the Habs biggest concern. For pete's sake,can no one play off their side?

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Well done, a big thanks! Where found from?

Juulsen done well,for a kid especially. Not sure if Folin took his spot for now,but can either play LD?
Seems to be the Habs biggest concern. For pete's sake,can no one play off their side?

NHL.com. Took me a bit to figure it out.

Folin played LD with Benn in the last 19 games. This is how I see it right now but I think we sign a LD or trade for one.

Mete / Weber
Kulak / Petry
Folin / Juulsen

What's the depth? Is Reilly back?

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
NHL.com. Took me a bit to figure it out.

Folin played LD with Benn in the last 19 games. This is how I see it right now but I think we sign a LD or trade for one.

Mete / Weber
Kulak / Petry
Folin / Juulsen

What's the depth? Is Reilly back?

Wasn't Reilly Q'd? although Habs seemed to lose faith in him,but Richardson et all can work with him,still young. Was on the understanding that Olaffson overall is superior,but......

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Noah got beat once or twice and people act like hes bad... he was a rookie and was our most physical defenseman, a rock in his zone, great on the transition and hes 22.

Theres a reason Ive been wanting to trade Petry for a year now. Juulsen is ready, he should be groomed as the heir to the 2nd pair so we can ease in Brook next year and most importantly, to beat the oversaturated trade market of the expansion draft.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Wasn't Reilly Q'd? although Habs seemed to lose faith in him,but Richardson et all can work with him,still young. Was on the understanding that Olaffson overall is superior,but......

Not sure how the depth will fall into place on D. We do know Bergevin loves depth on D so he will be adding in that area IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad