Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Right. They gonna have something for him.... Something the Habs were unable to get, not even a mid-round pick.
They won’t get anything for him.. No other team claim him when he was on the waivers and if you acquired him you need to keep him on your 23 NHL roster. If they put him on waivers to send him down Habs can grab him to put him in Laval what they would probably do

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i wonder what the panthers plan is as they don't appear to need him unless they can trade Yandle and one of the RD's can play LD. They have Nutivaara who's close to returning so once he does, do they just keep Juulsen as the 8th D and wait for injuries?

here's their lineup tonight,

Weegar - Ekblad
Forsling - Stralman
Yandle - Gudas

so once Nutivaara is back, it doesn't look like Juulsen would get to play any time soon. With the AHL starting in 10 days, i really hope they put him on waivers so that he can play and I really hope we pick him up. He would be a big help to Laval and if things go really well they could look at possibly trading Mete if the price was right and having Juulsen as the 7th say by the deadline (not sure when that is this year)

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
i wonder what the panthers plan is as they don't appear to need him unless they can trade Yandle and one of the RD's can play LD. They have Nutivaara who's close to returning so once he does, do they just keep Juulsen as the 8th D and wait for injuries?

Weegar - Ekblad
Forsling - Stralman
Yandle - Gudas

so once Nutivaara is back, it doesn't look like Juulsen would get to play any time soon. With the AHL starting in 10 days, i really hope they put him on waivers so that he can play and I really hope we pick him up. He would be a big help to Laval and if things go really well they could look at possibly trading Mete if the price was right and having Juulsen as the 7th say by the deadline (not sure when that is this year)

I would be extremely surprised if we don't pick him up

Reactions: montreal

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Weegar - Ekblad
Forsling - Stralman
Yandle - Gudas

Panthers claiming Juulsen on waivers and not playing him is counter productive to his development after dealing with his freak injuries and lack of games over the last two season. Idiots! Think more about Juulsen than the Habs point of view.

We will see how things go in the next month.

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino