Post-Game Talk: No sugar coating it we are bad, Jets lose 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
those who are able to adapt and change to survive do survive........and being able to adapt/survive can be an attribute of intelligence,,,can that be said of pomo having such!?

Reactions: Mbraunm

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
We can bitch and moan about defense all we want but teams don't win many games scoring one goal.
If they were consistently losing games 5-3, 5-4, etc... I would.be upset with the D core.

For a "deep" team with a lot of scoring talent they sure haven't been showing it.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This offense is fried.

Its what happens when you tighten things up to too much of an extent like Moe has with us. How can we establish a cycle when our go to play is to chip and half ass chase the puck.... Just stupid scared and quite frankly cowardly hockey that our coach has this team playing.

Believe in your skill Moe or move aside for someone who does, his actions make me believe he has no confidence in his team.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Hockey is hockey. While the Jets might play an antiquated system of sorts.... Their main issue is they try to be to cute instead of shooting. Like all the time.

Scoring 1 or less and we looking for some tic tac toe highlight reel shit so scheif can jack off to it in the off season with Oates.

It's just beyond the system although the man to man D thing hurts them. Lots of confusion in D zone.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
We can bitch and moan about defense all we want but teams don't win many games scoring one goal.
If they were consistently losing games 5-3, 5-4, etc... I would.be upset with the D core.

For a "deep" team with a lot of scoring talent they sure haven't been showing it.
Firing the coach may not be enough for this cluster**** of a team.

Reactions: TheHead

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I still check in but really just wish the season was over (only 4 more games).

Players, staff and management should return their salaries for the past month. Total no show. I am embarrassed to wear Jets gear in public right now.

FFS. What a shi*** Spring for sports. Cant even watch the Bombers.
Goldeyes are in training camp right now if you’re into that.

Sadly looks like this will be the second summer that we won’t be able to spend a nice summer night at the park.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Take off your bag and show him your nuts
How low do I have to look?:laugh:
uI7S0uX.gif

Reactions: bustamente
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events