Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHL insideout

Jan 12, 2016
OS fan here; Great game played by the Dogs last Thursday!
IMO, London may have the top squad in the West but they are not near as good as Niagara or Ottawa in the East.

Reactions: webegtodiffer

Gloverone2020

Oct 2, 2018
OS fan here; Great game played by the Dogs last Thursday!
IMO, London may have the top squad in the West but they are not near as good as Niagara or Ottawa in the East.
For real???? Think their on a 14 and 15 game winning and thats without adding any future players.. bring on ottawa and Niagara. Dipi has been a knights killer at all they always fond ways to put puck between his legs

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I replied to a Niagara fan post after he said they should use an OA spot on a right handed dman, I suggested Eliot the top available OA dman and hes right handed
Disagree about your ranking.

- Mac Hollowell may be available in the Soo. 4th round NHL draftee, better production than Elliot.
- Jordan Sambrook also may be available if you are looking for a bigger player that still contributes serious offense. Undrafted like Elliot, but you will be hard pressed to find someone in the OHL with more experience making long playoff runs.

Reactions: three dog night

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Ya I feel like sarnia needs Incze more, their rookie goalie is doing ok but he’s young and inexperienced and Hughes is god aweful and needs to be released, sarnia is obviously willing to trade OA’s and 99 born players this year, I think sarnia and Niagara will be making a deal and I think Incze will be coming to sarnia with draft picks for an OA or a 99 player. Windsor has a good Import goalie, not sure why they would trade for Incze he might be a slight upgrade but don’t see the point in trading for him

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Ya I feel like sarnia needs Incze more, their rookie goalie is doing ok but he’s young and inexperienced and Hughes is god aweful and needs to be released, sarnia is obviously willing to trade OA’s and 99 born players this year, I think sarnia and Niagara will be making a deal and I think Incze will be coming to sarnia with draft picks for an OA or a 99 player. Windsor has a good Import goalie, not sure why they would trade for Incze he might be a slight upgrade but don’t see the point in trading for him
Um, what time zone are you in?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
so I think if Niagara even wants to stay in the conversation for the East they will need to make more moves....3rd place in the conference....Sudbury and Oshawa are close in comparison....Ottawa is WAY ahead

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
so I think if Niagara even wants to stay in the conversation for the East they will need to make more moves....3rd place in the conference....Sudbury and Oshawa are close in comparison....Ottawa is WAY ahead

Apparently, Niagara is underrated.
Part of me would like to see London sweep Niagara in the final by a total score of 67-0; but, a bigger part is already sick of the London-Niagara ... rivalry?
Go all other teams :)

rolf smitty

May 20, 2013
Um, what time zone are you in?
going to the game Dec14 in London; where is the kettle to drop donations for the goal judges, timekeepers and refs to "keep it fair?" is a few grand considered appropriate? or should we drop more to avoid a phantom penalty call in the third period of a tie game? just axin'.

Reactions: three dog night

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Apparently, Niagara is underrated.
Part of me would like to see London sweep Niagara in the final by a total score of 67-0; but, a bigger part is already sick of the London-Niagara ... rivalry?
Go all other teams :)
Um, what rivalry do you speak of exactally?

Most LK fans don’t even know St. Catharines even have a team let alone a rivalry?

Reactions: Knights Watcher

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
DiPietro is 9-10-1 lifetime against London

Great pickup by the 67’s but after watching the past month of the Knights we did not need to acquire him. Agree with several posters he has not historically been an issue for London however playing on a team as stacked as Ottawa could prove different? Niagara has a great team as well but this one does hurt your chances a little for sure as he has experience as well with winning it all 2 years ago. Should be fun to watch for sure.......

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Most LK fans don’t even know St. Catharines even have a team let alone a rivalry?

Be careful some posters are sensitive as the Team belongs to the Niagara Region not the City of St Catherine’s. Unless of course you already knew that then poke away......lol

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Be careful some posters are sensitive as the Team belongs to the Niagara Region not the City of St Catherine’s. Unless of course you already knew that then poke away......lol
Yes, I am a fully aware STH, I also know how to spell St. Catharines, no 'e' no apostrophe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad