Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Incze has not played a game in 6 weeks so it's not like the IceDogs are showcasing him.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
I think we will get more than expected for Incze. I have heard Sarnia and Windsor have interest. When Liam Ham requested a trade to a team closer to home in Newmarket, I think the automatic first call would be Barrie. There may have been two teams expressing interest with Missy willing to spend more.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Sarnia fan, who would you want from sarnia? I’d say every 02, 01 player isn’t up for grabs because sarnia thinks they have a shot at making a run in 2020-21. I’d say the only 01 available would be Hogue because he doesn’t seem to happy to be in sarnia.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Sarnia fan, who would you want from sarnia? I’d say every 02, 01 player isn’t up for grabs because sarnia thinks they have a shot at making a run in 2020-21. I’d say the only 01 available would be Hogue because he doesn’t seem to happy to be in sarnia.

For Incze my guess is to get whatever draft picks possible that we could flip during deadline deals.

Reactions: three dog night

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
I think we will get more than expected for Incze. I have heard Sarnia and Windsor have interest. When Liam Ham requested a trade to a team closer to home in Newmarket, I think the automatic first call would be Barrie. There may have been two teams expressing interest with Missy willing to spend more.

Barrie has too many goalies already - more of an issue there than in Niagara.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
With the Gens picking up an OA today, I assume Ceci is on his way out. Could see the Gens joining the Incze market, especially if Keyser makes USA and is gone for a month

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Would Niagara be more inclined to add an OA forward or defensemen?
I would think a defencemen. With the Ham trade, the Dogs have two rookies back there in Moore and Howard. I could see them adding another forward as well. But, the most needed position would be defencemen.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
I would think a defencemen. With the Ham trade, the Dogs have two rookies back there in Moore and Howard. I could see them adding another forward as well. But, the most needed position would be defencemen.
Incze, 2nd, 3rd,5th for Eliot he’s a dman from sarnia, thoughts?

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
I don't know anything about his game to know whether he's worth that price. I'm guessing the Dogs would be in the market for a big defencemen that can qb the PP.
He’s a good skater, has a good shot from the point, quarterbacks our first power play, he can join the rush, good defensively in his own end, and plays physical and can deliver good hits along the boards. Plays hard every game, only average size at 6’0 190. I’d say he’s the best (available) defenceman in the league by a lot. Salinitri got us 2-2nds and a 4th and Eliot will fetch more than he did. And we need a goalie because we have a rookie in net who isn’t ready, and Hughes is letting us down big time, with a lot of soft goals on a nightly basis.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
He’s a good skater, has a good shot from the point, quarterbacks our first power play, he can join the rush, good defensively in his own end, and plays physical and can deliver good hits along the boards. Plays hard every game, only average size at 6’0 190. I’d say he’s the best (available) defenceman in the league by a lot. Salinitri got us 2-2nds and a 4th and Eliot will fetch more than he did. And we need a goalie because we have a rookie in net who isn’t ready, and Hughes is letting us down big time, with a lot of soft goals on a nightly basis.
Sounds like he's exactly what the Dogs could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad