Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
I find it amusing that a Sudbury fan and a Sting fan are sounding off about what Niagara needs with no input (care) from the Niagara fans about what they think is needed. The most activity this thread has seen in a long time. Keep going. Maybe we can get to a second thread. Cheers!

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
I find it amusing that a Sudbury fan and a Sting fan are sounding off about what Niagara needs with no input (care) from the Niagara fans about what they think is needed. The most activity this thread has seen in a long time. Keep going. Maybe we can get to a second thread. Cheers!
I replied to a Niagara fan post after he said they should use an OA spot on a right handed dman, I suggested Eliot the top available OA dman and hes right handed, and suggested a trade sending Incze and picks back, two things we need right now in sarnia

Reactions: icepups

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs roll to a 6 to 1 win over Owen Sound before 4,600 plus fans Owen Sound got careless in the penalty department late in the game.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs roll over Hamilton 5 to 1 Maskiniv two more goals rookie goaltender gets his first win next up a home date Thursday against Saginaw.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
I just visited the Windsor Spitfire site and there is speculation that Colton Incze and Luke Kutcevicius could be switching uniforms when DiPietro leaves for team Canada.

Reactions: three dog night

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I just visited the Windsor Spitfire site and there is speculation that Colton Incze and Luke Kutcevicius could be switching uniforms when DiPietro leaves for team Canada.

Niagara is going to use an OA spot on Luke Kutkevicius...?

Reactions: dirty12

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
Niagara is going to use an OA spot on Luke Kutkevicius...?

? OA 3rd or 4th center who works and skates. Nice to have but is it an upgrade? Add a piece for something that is not dressing perhaps? Sarnia and OS have traded OA forwards this year which appear to be of more value to Niagara, and look to need goaltending help. Those would have been better moves.

Windsor should be handing the net to the import. Comp numbers on a weaker team and 2 years younger. Is this really a need for Windsor?
Perhaps 2 part deal in the future or market for Goalie in the deal has dried up.
Both teams have strong management so there would have to be a reason.
Would this make sense in Niagara?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
The air here in Niagara is rank as ID's fans exhale and sigh. One thing to note Nelli27, DiPi hasn't wont a playoff series has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad