NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part III [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy piton

Apr 5, 2010
Zagreb
wtf nhltv?!

i have an active nhltv subscription since the start of the season and i was watching games normally. today i got the message: "you do not have an active nhltv subscription".

has anyone had a similar issue?

thnx.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
wtf nhltv?!

i have an active nhltv subscription since the start of the season and i was watching games normally. today i got the message: "you do not have an active nhltv subscription".

has anyone had a similar issue?

thnx.

Did you subscribe to the all access or monthly. You might have subscribed to the Monthly.

Philip Stahl

Feb 10, 2021
I bought the monthly subscription for nhl gamecenter for my iphone, now I’m trying to sign in with the same login and password on my ipad but it doesn’t go in. Keeps telling me I need to sign in whenever I click a game to watch. Can anybody tell me how to get around that or what I might b doing wrong. Thanks!

Mach2

Jan 15, 2021
My monthly subscription failed to renew yesterday. NHLTV said a bug in their auto renew feature is causing the monthly subscriptions to cancel rather than renew. I had to start all over with a new monthly subscription, then all worked fine.
Get this: it was suggested that I could avoid this problem in the future by "jumping onto the yearly subscription plan, especially now because we just lowered the price to $79.99!" So, I asked if the new lower price might be due to the season now being about 25% done? Answer: "Oh...well, yes, that could be the reason for the lower price." You can't make this stuff up. :laugh:

Reactions: OddyOh

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I was able to get a credit for the game i lost last year on my CI with the covid .
I can tell you that it wasnt easy , i had to give a few arguments to win my point :rolleyes:

when the lady on phone start by saying : sorry sir we can't help you with your problem you will have to call the NHL if you want a credit .... you know you're in touble

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
Great. Can't watch the Outdoor Lake Tahoe game today because of constant redirects and broken links. One of the few games that might make NHL TV worth it, and their website doesn't work. Trying a bunch of tricks but nothing so far. Good job NHL.

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
Jesus NHL, get your shit together. This stream is just cutting out and backtracking so much.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
My NHL Live account all of sudden won't accept my login and password despite working earlier in the day. No tech support available. What a lousy service.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Great. Can't watch the Outdoor Lake Tahoe game today because of constant redirects and broken links. One of the few games that might make NHL TV worth it, and their website doesn't work. Trying a bunch of tricks but nothing so far. Good job NHL.

Another game today, but time now moved to 7:30pm to avoid the worst of the sun.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
So I contacted Rogers and they said my account last night and today was not available because of upgrades they were doing. Clearly they don't have hockey people working for NHL Live. To be locked out last night during the biggest game of the season (outdoor game) is not acceptable. Who ever made that decision to upgrade last evening, needs to be fired.

Reactions: Hynh and FMichael

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
So I contacted Rogers and they said my account last night and today was not available because of upgrades they were doing. Clearly they don't have hockey people working for NHL Live. To be locked out last night during the biggest game of the season (outdoor game) is not acceptable. Who ever made that decision to upgrade last evening, needs to be fired.

Just had to redownload the PS4 app for it to work. Never tells you that you need a software update, I just know from experience by now that if it's broken for a couple days I should just redownload it and swear as I go find the password to the dumb thing. Brutal service so far this year.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Since Sunday I've been unable to log in on my android phone. Anyone else dealing with that problem? Tech support doesn't know what to do and think I should do a factory reset to my phone.

Mach2

Jan 15, 2021
Since Sunday I've been unable to log in on my android phone. Anyone else dealing with that problem? Tech support doesn't know what to do and think I should do a factory reset to my phone.
It's possible that your NHL app has somehow been corrupted. Before ever doing a factory reset, I would first delete the NHL app currently on your phone, then restart your phone, then download and install a "fresh" NHL app. If it still doesn't work, I would not do something so drastic as a factory reset of my phone. Hope you get success.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Haven’t read the entire thread but is anyone else with a direcTV centre ice package having to sign in everytime they use the iPad NHL app. IPhone is working fine. Yes, I deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPad.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I have a similar issue with my iPad. I have to login and reconnect my centre ice direcTV subscription several times per day.

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
The NHL live FAQ at the NHL website didn't seem to cover this so I'm asking this here. Can I gift a NHLlive subscription to someone via online gift card? (or physical card)

If so, would an iTunes gift card work to cover the cost ?. The person I would gift it to already has the NHL app installed on their Apple TV4k.

Mach2

Jan 15, 2021
The NHL live FAQ at the NHL website didn't seem to cover this so I'm asking this here. Can I gift a NHLlive subscription to someone via online gift card? (or physical card)
If so, would an iTunes gift card work to cover the cost ?. The person I would gift it to already has the NHL app installed on their Apple TV4k.
Call NHL Live Support 1-844-764-6459

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
Does the audio lose sync in all feeds or just the Rangers?

They are obviously clocking 29.97 to 30 frames a second - been like this for a few seasons

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Jesus NHL, get your shit together. This stream is just cutting out and backtracking so much.
I haven’t had any issues with NHL tv since I have just used my Apple tablet hooked up to the tv . It has worked flawlessly which wasn’t the case when I tried using Amazon fire or Roku . Shouldn’t be surprising as I never did have any issues while watching hockey on my Apple tablet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad