League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
classic message board tact.....adopt “we or us” into your response to present false unified front in face of your adversary....it’s us vs you! Lol....

Damn you’re mean these days dude! ;)

Can’t we all just get along? Dude made an observation....right or wrong we can’t talk civilly? Not like he’s not a regular right? We all have our moments.

continue on....xoxo
No man. It’s not “we or us”. He’s pulling shit out of his ass, and I’m calling him on it (which you of all people should understand).

All I said was that his premise that the Caps weren’t drafting well past the 2nd round, wasnt sound. Our SC Cup winning Goalie is exhibit A. And there are many more.

The whole Cali silliness, which we all know isn’t relevant at all (she and I seem to agree on a lot of topics, so that would lead to some engagement on similar mindsets), is dismissive to her actual husband and is a sexist potshot by @Melkor. Which doesn’t need to happen.

And the other sad part is his post toward me had nothing to do with any other posters. But he was cornered so it had to become about someone else.

Whatever.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Lmao this guy really up in arms about the simple fact that his favorite franchise isn't perfect. One would think at that age you should be able to face the truth as it is but looks like age isn't everything after all.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Devils win in OT. Helps a bit. Nice goal by Subban

nvm going to be called back it looks like

Reactions: tenken00

crab

Jan 26, 2019
What a terrible play by Bratt to be offside on that play. Just awful lol

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Lmao this guy really up in arms about the simple fact that his favorite franchise isn't perfect. One would think at that age you should be able to face the truth as it is but looks like age isn't everything after all.

Naw. We all know the Caps aren't perfect. Neither are the Mild.

So the Mild hit on a late pick. Whoop de doo! They are not any better than the Caps in that regard

Now, don't you have Middle Earth to take over or something? ;)

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
That's, right, folks, ESPN will be the new face of the NHL. And they can't even provide decent stats on their website: check out the goalie SVPCT which today is completely busted.
Other days, as of this season, when it's working it's only to two decimal places instead of three. Let me assure you there are plenty of goalies stopping .92 and .91 percent of shots faced.
If you want anything more accurate then hey you are SOOL

upload_2021-3-15_10-24-43.png

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
That's, right, folks, ESPN will be the new face of the NHL. And they can't even provide decent stats on their website: check out the goalie SVPCT which today is completely busted.
Other days, as of this season, when it's working it's only to two decimal places instead of three. Let me assure you there are plenty of goalies stopping .92 and .91 percent of shots faced.
If you want anything more accurate then hey you are SOOL

View attachment 407495
Honestly still a better place than NHL.com. They can’t even get standings updated till the next morning.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Isles have the most points in the NHL. Not sure we gotta keep pace, a Metro/East/MassMutual championship is worthless, but Barry may be grabbing another Presidents Trophy, which is also worthless. Just gotta make the playoffs.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I have to imagine there is no presidents trophy this year. Yes, even in a normal year the schedules are not the same, but you do play everyone at least twice. It’s a far cry from only 7 specific teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad