League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So all the ballyhoo about the Isles and the Caps having the hardest remaining schedule in the division based on strength of schedule is because they pretty much have to face each other. I think we play them 6 or 7 more times still.

So if we want the Isles and Trotz knocked off the throne, we are going to have to do it ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
So all the ballyhoo about the Isles and the Caps having the hardest remaining schedule in the division based on strength of schedule is because they pretty much have to face each other. I think we play them 6 or 7 more times still.

So if we want the Isles and Trotz knocked off the throne, we are going to have to do it ourselves.
We already beat them at least 2x. So certainly not 7 games. 6 is right, I think.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC

"To be the man you got to beat the man" Rick Flair

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Great point. None of the current or former (last 15yrs) Caps were drafted after the 2nd round.

you’ve got us all. So smart you are. We are not, for obviously missing this incredibly important point. None of us saw this.

wow!!!
You're trying too hard. But I appreciate the effort and how you always there for Calicaps. I think you two are probably married to each other

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

What throne are they on to be knocked off of?

Reactions: Corby78

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
You got us. Like I said. So smart you are.

classic message board tact.....adopt “we or us” into your response to present false unified front in face of your adversary....it’s us vs you! Lol....

Damn you’re mean these days dude! ;)

Can’t we all just get along? Dude made an observation....right or wrong we can’t talk civilly? Not like he’s not a regular right? We all have our moments.

continue on....xoxo

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I just don’t feel like one series makes us their bitch....

It was one series, but it was how they treated us in that series, like we were a bye week to be enjoyed.

Anyway, until further notice they are above us.... throne, bitch, insert whatever adjective works there. Ovechkins Wodka said it easier with a Rick Flair quote.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Minor bragging rights from my perspective.....they didn’t win anything meaningful after, so I’m feeling cleansed.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
IMO that series was more about our dysfunction under the previous coach than anything about the Isles that would give them power to make anyone their bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->