League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think I won't.

That's what happens when you don't have any real life - you waste your time imagining random people.

Just want to make sure I'm not "imagining random people" here... Did you say the victim should've used physical force to solve his problem with someone in authority, but he didn't because he'd rather be sodomized and keep his job? Then you excused other players' abusive or complicit behavior because it meant protecting their jobs?

Did I imagine that person?

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Wow. So now we have 2 recent major pro sports titles with large “tainted views” on them. The ‘10 Blackhawks and the ‘17 Astros.

both for very different reasons. I don’t know which is worse. Def the Hawks from a moral perspective….and Def the Astro’s from a competitive perspective

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wow. So now we have 2 recent major pro sports titles with large “tainted views” on them. The ‘10 Blackhawks and the ‘17 Astros.

both for very different reasons. I don’t know which is worse. Def the Hawks from a moral perspective….and Def the Astro’s from a competitive perspective
A kid ended up being sexually assaulted due to one so I'm going to go with that one.

The Astros are scumbags and I'll root for them to lose at every junction and I take pleasure knowing everything they ever win with this core will have a giant asterisk but they're not complicit in sexual crimes so they get the silver medal.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

For me, it's the Blackhawks. A sexual predator was allowed to roam loose and destroy lives. The 17 Astros is nothing compared to this imho and I'm a Dodgers fan. Both organizations though tried to hide or coverup the issues rather than address immediately.

Reactions: Calicaps

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I would say the astros since their cheating helped win the title. The Blackhawk issue taints the organization as a whole, they still won a legit title. I see those as different subjects

Reactions: 895

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Why? How many people on that team and in the organization had anything to do with what happened? And it’s not getting a reward, it’s sucking more than everyone else.

I admit that it wouldnt be a good look for the league to have to spot light Chicago on the heels of this mess. I agree however that calling an early spot in the draft order a reward is the wrong term.

Jun 15, 2007
For those of you wanted Chara back...

He is single handedly sinking the Isles.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Fun fact. All 8 teams in the Metro are over .500. Only three teams each in the Pacific and Central are over .500, ten teams out west are .500 or below. Sustainable?

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Literally never backtracked on a single word said in this thread but hey, don't pull your back reaching this hard trying to find new ways to insult.

Goon..lol..that nickname legit as f*** not gonna lie. The only quality of yours you're notable for lol.

Just pushing buttons, but also serious... not worth the time, but here I am doing it.

Yeah you're a right hero, m8.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Literally never backtracked on a single word said in this thread but hey, don't pull your back reaching this hard trying to find new ways to insult.

Goon..lol..that nickname legit as f*** not gonna lie. The only quality of yours you're notable for lol.

Oh, and you gonna just ignore this one?

upload_2021-10-30_12-14-25.png

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Just pushing buttons, but also serious... not worth the time, but here I am doing it.

Yeah you're a right hero, m8.
I'm not wasting time imagining anybody here or analyzing anyone's real life. I'm just telling straight up: Beach is soft and yall soft too. The difference is I don't care about any of the users's sex life like some here care about mine (lmao) or how socialized I am in real life (lol people really have that much time on their hands to analyze this over a nickname they stumble upon on internet). But hey I'm not begging to stop either, that's just stupid lol.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not wasting time imagining anybody here or analyzing anyone's real life. I'm just telling straight up: Beach is soft and yall soft too. The difference is I don't care about any of the users's sex life like some here care about mine (lmao) or how socialized I am in real life (lol people really have that much time on their hands to analyze this over a nickname they stumble upon on internet). But hey I'm not begging to stop either, that's just stupid lol.

Prosecution rests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad