NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TEN! Part ONE!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I don't necessarily care about composers - don't get me wrong, I appreciate the music in films very much, but I don't really have a favorite that jumps out. However, there is a musician that I have really liked for a very long time now who works with composition. He is an awesome guitarist, but he is also classically trained, so he can produce whatever kind of sound me or my directors and animators are looking for. I wish Radiohead hadn't made the left turn they made after "The Bends," and thinking about that makes me sad to this day, but they have still been very good.

Team Composer - Jonny Greenwood

@Striiker

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I don't necessarily care about composers - don't get me wrong, I appreciate the music in films very much, but I don't really have a favorite that jumps out. However, there is a musician that I have really liked for a very long time now who works with composition. He is an awesome guitarist, but he is also classically trained, so he can produce whatever kind of sound me or my directors and animators are looking for. I wish Radiohead hadn't made the left turn they made after "The Bends," and thinking about that makes me sad to this day, but they have still been very good.

Team Composer - Jonny Greenwood

@Striiker

giphy.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
This composers credit include back to school, scrooged, night breed, dead presidents, mission impossible, the frightners, a ton of marvel movies, the simpsons, and virtually every Tim burton movie. He’s also the lead man for Oingo Boingo.
The one; the only, Danny Elfman.
@BernieParent I can’t think of anything to write so you’re up.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"Before we make our next selection, the ownership of the Tampa Bay FireSticks wish all fathers a happy Father's Day. Some are fathers by blood, some by choice, and some by circumstance. We celebrate our fathers, mourn with those whose fathers have died, and grieve with those whose households were without a father.

"The Tampa Bay FireSticks are pleased -- and somewhat nervous -- to name our Franchise Composer as Reginald Dwight, otherwise known as Sir Elton John. We are nervous because we don't remember if another franchise has already selected him.

iu

"Before anyone attempts to intervene that Mr. John is owned by Disney due to his work on [RANCH], he has composed and performed several other movie scores that do not feature talking [RANCH]s."

Now to @Chuck Downie, the father of the Flyers board mock draft.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Andy Rea for the chef, aka Babish. @Hurricane28

I'll follow up on who Babish is later. I've been up since 7pm, worked, then played a game at 9am with no nap and a protein shake and then 12:20. I played my brother in the championship game. We were down 3-1 with under 2 minutes left and I scored a deflection then assisted on the tying goal with 30 seconds left. Unfortunately lost in OT, brother ended up with their 3rd goal and the primary in OT. Sucks, but it was a hell of a battle and we all played our hearts out. No shame.

Just ate a sammie and took the coldest shower of all time. Well earned nap now. My head hurts.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Obey your overlords oh shitbag servers!

upload_2021-6-20_22-21-52.gif

Wait, what the f***? Explorers? Here, let me drop my pants and you can explore my crotch, McMahon!
upload_2021-6-20_22-22-17.gif

DAMMIT YOU DAMN DEGENERATE, JUST READ THE DAMN CARD, DAMMIT!!!
upload_2021-6-20_22-22-39.gif

upload_2021-6-20_22-23-0.gif

OH, FOR PETE'S SAKE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE HUNTER AND TAKE MICHAELS WITH YOU!!
upload_2021-6-20_22-23-28.gif

HHH: Um sure, we'll just leave you with ol Jimbo here then, Dad
upload_2021-6-20_22-23-52.gif

JB: What the f***? Who are these 2 jackoffs?
upload_2021-6-20_22-24-7.gif

VM: Alright dammit, Hunter, read the damn card. Goddamn Methgators, what the hell was I thinking?
upload_2021-6-20_22-25-3.gif

HHH: Alright, then for the dozens who actually follow this thread and the millions who wish they could escape to the Quackverse, and for Vince McMahon who might need to start smoking meth, D-GENERATION X, is proud
to announce that the official explorer of the Jacksonville Methgators is, the discoverer of the Fountain of Youth and the guy who put St. Augustine, Florida on the map, PONCE DE LEON!!
upload_2021-6-20_22-25-31.jpeg

Shawn Michaels: And if you're not down with that we have 2 words for ya.....
upload_2021-6-20_22-26-21.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Obey your overlords oh shitbag servers!

View attachment 448314
Wait, what the f***? Explorers? Here, let me drop my pants and you can explore my crotch, McMahon!
View attachment 448315
DAMMIT YOU DAMN DEGENERATE, JUST READ THE DAMN CARD, DAMMIT!!!
View attachment 448316

View attachment 448317
OH, FOR PETE'S SAKE, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE HUNTER AND TAKE MICHAELS WITH YOU!!
View attachment 448320
HHH: Um sure, we'll just leave you with ol Jimbo here then, Dad
View attachment 448321
JB: What the f***? Who are these 2 jackoffs?
View attachment 448323
VM: Alright dammit, Hunter, read the damn card. Goddamn Methgators, what the hell was I thinking?
View attachment 448324
HHH: Alright, then for the dozens who actually follow this thread and the millions who wish they could escape to the Quackverse, and for Vince McMahon who might need to start smoking meth, D-GENERATION X, is proud
to announce that the official explorer of the Jacksonville Methgators is, the discoverer of the Fountain of Youth and the guy who put St. Augustine, Florida on the map, PONCE DE LEON!!
View attachment 448325
Shawn Michaels: And if you're not down with that we have 2 words for ya.....
View attachment 448326
That’s three words.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Vince McMahon who might need to start smoking meth, D-GENERATION X, is proud

Did Ponce discover that Bern already owned the Fountain of Youth/Yutes? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad