NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TEN! Part ONE!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not sure if I "love" it, exactly. It's a very good game, but the thing is, I can play it with this grim internet connection because it doesn't have a lot of heavy updates, like Path of Exile does. I also only need the mouse and a couple other keys, which is good for my brainless fingers.

EDIT: It's a hack-and-slash aRPG with looting. I am a total magpie, so I like to loot.
Ahhhh got ya. Loot goblin alert

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I'm not sure if I "love" it, exactly. It's a very good game, but the thing is, I can play it with this grim internet connection because it doesn't have a lot of heavy updates, like Path of Exile does. I also only need the mouse and a couple other keys, which is good for my brainless fingers.

EDIT: It's a hack-and-slash aRPG with looting. I am a total magpie, so I like to loot.

Just to add a bit onto @Captain Dave Poulin's description, it's post-apocalyptic, which to me adds some peculiarity to an otherwise straightforward game; eg, the usual fantasy character running around in a burnt-out laboratory. The scenery is fantastic, game play is good, character build options are more than ample, and scenarios are well built.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Just to add a bit onto @Captain Dave Poulin's description, it's post-apocalyptic, which to me adds some peculiarity to an otherwise straightforward game; eg, the usual fantasy character running around in a burnt-out laboratory. The scenery is fantastic, game play is good, character build options are more than ample, and scenarios are well built.
Are you also a loot goblin bern

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Yosh, the scenery is excellent, as is the viscera when you vaporize the creeps. I think there is massive room for improvement with the weapon design and variety, but that is the smallest of quibbles and doesn't really matter much at all. And it's possible that I just haven't reached the really good stuff yet.

Reactions: BernieParent

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks will select using their Team Wildcard pick that we will be the Official Provider of Game Worn Jerseys (Blouses). I claim all of your jerseys with this move as my possessions and they can be yours for the low low price of not a small number.

Your jerseys iz mine.
You can be our meigray. The Pufts will donate some; and rely on you to sell our higher end game worns.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Have a great time with game-worn jerseys from the degenerates on the FlyTimmos, Methgators and Sexpos.

Hope your shots are up to date.
upload_2021-7-12_19-4-36.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, turducken pluckers.

952785867baby-donald-ducks-fighting-over-turkey-gif-image.gif

We start the morning with nobody on the clock, no one on deck, zip on the lido deck, and zilch on the lido afterdeck.

I will launch the new phase later. I need some time to prepare it, I need some time to get some Grim Dawning out of my system or I won't be able to concentrate, and I need some time to figure out what we are going to do. You know how I said there was a secret thing coming up that depended on timing? That was and is true, but the timing didn't work out very well, so I have to figure out the best way to manage it, and it requires clear eyes and full hearts (can't lose), and I have neither right this second. And also that bozo decided to take a break, which throws a wrench into my ass.

Anyway, continue to keep your powder dry for a little while longer. We have been drafting so hard for so long, and we deserve a break to catch our breath. Well, I do, anyway. You cheeky bastards need to sit there and think about what you have done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad