GDT: NHL Draft Lottery 2022 - FLYERS PICK 5TH -- Tuesday, May 10th - 6:30PM - (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, SN NOW, TVAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon Cornelius

Oct 10, 2019
SC PA
I just got a newly released Grateful Dead album today (Dave’s Picks Vol. 1). Out of job, Flyers suck, Phillies suck, I’m just going to pour a massive glass of Bourbon, roll a fatty, and have several Troegs IPA’s while listening to the Dead and pretending everything isn’t awful.
Newly released? That baby came out a decade ago, and has been available on the archive for a while?

Regardless, enjoy! That spring '77 run was probably their last great hurrah.

My personal faves are fall '71. One drummer, Keith new to the band, Pigpen still doing pretty well. Tight and groovy, IMO.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
I just got a newly released Grateful Dead album today (Dave’s Picks Vol. 1). Out of job, Flyers suck, Phillies suck, I’m just going to pour a massive glass of Bourbon, roll a fatty, and have several Troegs IPA’s while listening to the Dead and pretending everything isn’t awful.

I had a cousin who was a GD groupie in 1967. Luckily she is still alive.

It's your life and you can do what ever you like Lurch. So here's to you:

One of my factoids: The organ is a Vox Continental

Reactions: Lurch

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
I’m really not a fan of this weird revisionism of the 06-07 season where the Flyers were in last place, 11 points behind the next worst team.

obviously an awful season, but we knew we had a really good core growing with Richie and Carts and Gags. and knowing Snider was gonna spend a billion dollars in the offseason for Kimmo and Hartsie and Danny.

with this 2022 team's future? I got nothing

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
obviously an awful season, but we knew we had a really good core growing with Richie and Carts and Gags. and knowing Snider was gonna spend a billion dollars in the offseason for Kimmo and Hartsie and Danny.

with this 2022 team's future? I got nothing
100% this. While that season sucked, we the factors you listed gave hope... Not to mention we traded arguably the best Flyer player ever.

Our only hope now is we are not as slow and as untalented on this roster as we appear, some coach can fix that, or we are screwed for a while (the most likely scenario).

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Iam away from Alkohol for 3 weeks now. Maybe i should start with drugs? Some ideas? Cap? BiggE? Lurch?

The only player with more NHL games than Mel Bridgman from the 1975 Draft was picked at 210.
How you spell useless knowledge?:naughty:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Iam away from Alkohol for 3 weeks now. Maybe i should start with drugs? Some ideas? Cap? BiggE? Lurch?

How you spell useless knowledge?:naughty:
I thought i was the HFFLYERS residential drug connoisseur.

Here are my pro tips. Drugs are not an escape. You want to escape? Suicide is the only true escape. So right off the hop just say no to hallucinogens.

Drugs should be a performance enhancer. Cocaine.... energy, Meth Moar Energy, PCP God Like energy. Red Bull......legal energy yuck.

Heroin aka Lolli Poppy. Don't like Pain? Like Euphoria? Don't like Freedom? Enjoy the sweet bliss of pure body gasm as you curl up in a ball on some abandoned part of town's sidewalk wearing clothes you found in a trashcan? IF you have answered Yes to these questions..... Let me formally welcome you to the wonderful world of Opiates.

Every Play mario brothers? Remember when Mario has star power and he is invincible but only for a fleeting moment? That is what Opiates are like except all you can thnk about is stars and how to get more stars into your body and you are basically willing to do anything , and i mean anything , to get stars. Just remember once you main line stars there is no turning back. Save that for the end my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Ironmanrulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad