** NHL 15 Thread ** Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Anyone know why this game is so expensive on the PS3/Xbox 360?

Its 69.99 compared to regular prices of 59.99.

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
If there are at least 50 players rated 89+, John Scott has to be at least an 80. Is it possible to download custom rosters from other people?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
If there are at least 50 players rated 89+, John Scott has to be at least an 80. Is it possible to download custom rosters from other people?

Sadly, only game I remember having that option in was the NHL 2K series. Don't know why EA is so far behind in that area of customization.

Take the WWE games as an example where you can download user created content from other games, a lot of which is amazing in quality.

Imagine having the option to download different sets of rosters for more detailed and accurate NHL, AHL, CHL rosters and what not. Or if they gave better customization options to create a league with created teams for people who want to have a KHL league. There is so much that can still be done in customization that EA is years and years behind. Of course on the PC side this would all be possible and was possible thanks to the community of gamers that were playing NHL on PC. Thanks to EA, they killed that market.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Look closer at bozak's stick. It's a right handed curve, he's just holding it in his left hand. Lmao relax

I didn't re-watch the video after seeing his comment, I assumed he was talking about one of those cutscenes with the players skating around, in which they always have the wrong handedness.
Why are you telling me to relax?

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Sadly, only game I remember having that option in was the NHL 2K series. Don't know why EA is so far behind in that area of customization.

Take the WWE games as an example where you can download user created content from other games, a lot of which is amazing in quality.

Imagine having the option to download different sets of rosters for more detailed and accurate NHL, AHL, CHL rosters and what not. Or if they gave better customization options to create a league with created teams for people who want to have a KHL league. There is so much that can still be done in customization that EA is years and years behind. Of course on the PC side this would all be possible and was possible thanks to the community of gamers that were playing NHL on PC. Thanks to EA, they killed that market.

EA allowed sharing of characters ala WWE in the Fight Night series (of course, the WWE series has more than just characters that are shareable), but for UFC they've had to stop doing it because it creates a legally messy situation if you are hosting created characters with names and likenesses of people that you don't have the rights to.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Some of those ratings are atrocious. It's gonna take a while to edit those. Christ.

I won't say anything on the new potential system yet.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Probably won't be buying this then, looks awful

Will stick with 14 since someone showed me a way to put this years draft group onto their correct teams, and I've already manually done all the recent trades and free agent signings. Might just have to bump up the overalls of guys like Ekblad who will be in the NHL next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad