** NHL 15 Thread ** Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Jul 7, 2013
Man I love the same meltdown every year about ratings. I'm not saying I don't agree some of them are bit off, but people going "OH MY GOD PLAYER X HAS 85 DEFENSIVE AWARENESS, WHILE PLAYER Y ONLY HAS 84" is pretty hilarious.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
No more star potential? Actually like that.

So Elite is what we know for players so far.

Goalies it appears to be Elite, NHL Starter, NHL Backup, AHL Starter, AHL Backup

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW

Goalies it appears to be Elite, NHL Starter, NHL Backup, AHL Starter, AHL Backup

A couple of the top skaters are "franchise" potential.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That will make drafting in BAGM better. Being able to tank for that Franchise Player :P

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
I really, really, really, really hope they made some major improvements for BAGM/GMC this year ...

But, given that we've heard/seen almost nothing regarding those two modes, it's likely just a copy and paste job with a few tweaks here and there (at least one of those tweaks breaking something, as usual) ...

I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The presentation overhaul and the partnership with NBC is the focal point. It's no surprising they are showing all of that off.

We found out about the new potential system through screenshots, we know they revamped the menus to be more like FiFa and Madden, which includes the BAGM/BAPro.

I am sure there are noteworthy changes to BAGM and BAPro, but they are pushing and advertising the NBC presentation.

They said they are coming. It seems they have changed their timelines to demo release and when they release info, and how much they release. Doesn't mean they didn't do anything.

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
He back checks, and plays the Randy Carlyle type defense he is suppose to play. Nothing about Kessel is bad defensively. He isn't even close to the Leafs worst winger defensively.

Yeah, you enjoy lying to yourself. Phil does almost nothing in the defensive zone. He's weak on loose pucks, weak on board battles, and never engages anyone physically.

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Patrick Kane HUT card stats
90 SKT
95 HND
89 SHT
78 CHK
81 DEF

Is that this year or did you see a 15 HUT card?

Also, have they shown all the arenas yet? No offense to anyone who hasn't had their team's arena shown yet but these "announcements" are getting boring.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Is that this year or did you see a 15 HUT card?

Also, have they shown all the arenas yet? No offense to anyone who hasn't had their team's arena shown yet but these "announcements" are getting boring.

Someone averaged out the individual stats for each of the 5 HUT categories and that is what they got

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

They did a pretty good job with each arena. The only thing I see "wrong" with Scottrade is the flags(US and Canada) are actually on the wrong side of the arena(meaning they should be behind the other net). The covering on the tunnel in the game is a Blue Note, but it's an advertisement in real life, but I like the Blue Note better :)

I've only been in Bridgestone a few times, and it looks pretty good from a cursory glance. I'm sure people that have been in Bridgestone more than I could give a better idea.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto

There is also Franchise potential which for reasons beyond me, Malkin doesn't have :shakehead

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What is the difference between franchise player and elite player anyways? Can't they be considered the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia