NHL 15 Be A GM mode/Dynasty Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They should add game logs for players, the ability to go back and see box scores of previous games and blocked shots in player stats.

JCLiponfanboy*

I started an Edmonton GM, and am currently in year 4. My lineup looks like this:
Hall 90/Nugent Hopkins 91/Eberle 87
Perron 86/Kesler 89/ Hossa 87
Boucher 83/Draisaitl 82/Kucherov 82
Chase 82/Hendricks 78/ Lander 80

Kulikov 89/Pietrangelo 90
Klefbom 85/Schenn 84
Gernat 83/Nurse 82

Nedeljkovic 85
Hackett 84

Any improvements you guys could make? I know my Bottom 6 forwards and Goaltending isn't the best. I've been waiting for my prospects to develop, or for a guy to be available in free agency that is 86 or higher. I've made the playoffs twice, getting eliminated in the 1st and 3rd rounds. Ben Scrivens was my starter when I got eliminated in the 1st, but Scrivens won the Vezina. Hackett Carried the team to the 3rd.

My bottom 6 is somewhat lackluster due to the fact that Brandon Prust Retired at age 33 and I had some NHL ready guys knocking on the door, so I traded Boyd Gordon for a second to make Room For leon draisaitl.

But other than that, do you have any improvements I could make? I'm going for a cup run this year due to Hossa being 37.

Edit: Traded Colin Greening, Jonathan Ang (2.5 yellow) and a 2018 second to New Jersey for Reid Boucher
Edit 2: Traded Ben Scrivens, 2 2018 second round picks, and 2018 3rd round pick To Carolina for Alex Nedeljkovic

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
I started an Edmonton GM, and am currently in year 4. My lineup looks like this:
Hall 90/Nugent Hopkins 91/Eberle 87
Perron 86/Kesler 89/ Hossa 87
Boucher 83/Draisaitl 82/Kucherov 82
Chase 82/Hendricks 78/ Lander 80

Kulikov 89/Pietrangelo 90
Klefbom 85/Schenn 84
Gernat 83/Nurse 82

Hackett 84
Scrivens 84

Any improvements you guys could make? I know my Bottom 6 forwards and Goaltending isn't the best. I've been waiting for my prospects to develop, or for a guy to be available in free agency that is 86 or higher. I've made the playoffs twice, getting eliminated in the 1st and 3rd rounds. Ben Scrivens was my starter when I got eliminated in the 1st, but Scrivens won the Vezina. Hackett Carried the team to the 3rd.

My bottom 6 is somewhat lackluster due to the fact that Brandon Prust Retired at age 33 and I had some NHL ready guys knocking on the door, so I traded Boyd Gordon for a second to make Room For leon draisaitl.

But other than that, do you have any improvements I could make? I'm going for a cup run this year due to Hossa being 37.

Edit: Traded Colin Greening, Jonathan Ang (2.5 yellow) and a 2018 second to New Jersey for Reid Boucher

Jeez, you must have traded all your 1st rd picks you have available to trade.

JCLiponfanboy*

Jeez, you must have traded all your 1st rd picks you have available to trade.

Actually I only traded 2. Both in the Pietrangelo trade. I signed Kesler and Kulikov in free agency, and Got Hossa and a minor league defenseman for Martin Marincin and Teddy Purcell. I got Kucherov for cheap in year one, but he hasn't panned out as in this update he is 4.5 red stars.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
Actually I only traded 2. Both in the Pietrangelo trade. I signed Kesler and Kulikov in free agency, and Got Hossa and a minor league defenseman for Martin Marincin and Teddy Purcell. I got Kucherov for cheap in year one, but he hasn't panned out as in this update he is 4.5 red stars.

I forgot that Kucherov's value is practically nothing in GM

Packfan1022

Oct 15, 2014
USA
In Winnipeg I have a filthy first line and I made no trades.
E Kane 91 Schiefele 90 wheeler 87
Also have trouba 87 and seabrook 88 off fa
McDavid in the system :D

JCLiponfanboy*

In Winnipeg I have a filthy first line and I made no trades.
E Kane 91 Schiefele 90 wheeler 87
Also have trouba 87 and seabrook 88 off fa
McDavid in the system :D

Is this on Next gen consoles? Or is it 360/PS3. Because On 360 whenever I use kane he tops out at 87 or 88

Ukgoalie

Aug 25, 2013
Had something odd happen today. I was playing be a gm on X1 and I hit advance day (after the draft to go to the re-signing period) and it jumped a whole 7 weeks !!!!

Also traded a 6th and scraps for a project and I look back at I somehow traded my 1st.

Anyone else have odd things happening?

JCLiponfanboy*

Ok I figured I'd show my updated roster after a year. I did win the cup that year, but I traded away Hossa.

Hall 90/ Nugent Hopkins 91/ Mackinnon 93
Perron 86/ Bennett 86/ Nichushkin 85
Boucher 83/ Helm 85/ Sprong 84
Ming 80/ Chase 82 Parrish 82

Kulikov 89/ Pietrangelo 90
Pilon 85/ Klefbom 85
Gernat 85/ Schenn 84

Nedeljkovic 88
Lotz 84

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Someone give me a good rebuilding BAGM team, not Buffalo.

I need one to.

Florida seams like the best one, although maybe New Jersey?

I need a new one. Preferably one that's never used, and may be difficult to jump into.

Edit:

Trying to decide. All teams that're crossed of are ones I don't have interest in doing.

Anaheim Ducks
Arizona Coyotes
Boston Bruins - 6
Buffalo Sabres
Calgary Flames
Carolina Hurricanes - 1
Chicago Blackhawks - 5
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings - 2
Edmonton Oilers
Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
Montreal Canadiens - 4
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils - 3
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Ottawa Senators
San Jose Sharks
St Louis Blues
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Vancouver Canucks
Washington Capitals

1-6 ranked them in my interest level.

Edit2:

I've decided to go with Detroit.

Last edited:

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Had something odd happen today. I was playing be a gm on X1 and I hit advance day (after the draft to go to the re-signing period) and it jumped a whole 7 weeks !!!!

It's been randomly doing that to me as well. I ended the regular season, and tried to sim to the playoffs. By the time I started wondering why it was taking so long, the 1st round was over (and I'd upset Chicago!)

Also traded a 6th and scraps for a project and I look back at I somehow traded my 1st.

Anyone else have odd things happening?

Did you maybe just select the wrong one by accident? That's certainly strange

JCLiponfanboy*

I just drafted a 6'6 Enforcer named Yves Ottereyes in the 7th round. That is probably the best name I have ever heard

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Could someone please tell me how Max Domi and Nic Petan progress. Im thinking of doing team Canada

I traded for Petan about year 3. He's been a steady 87 since. Records about 55-60 points every year. Very good 2nd line center.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
I just posted this in another thread before seeing this one.

Has anyone else experienced goalies wearing rainbow colored pads in BAGM on XBO? This happened towards the end of the 16/17 season. Also, at the end of the regular season it automatically simmed the playoffs. This has never happened to me.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
So I had a seriously strange yet awesome glitch happen yesterday! I was playing one of my BaGM games and I had a player going in on a breakaway. He was caught and tripped and smashed straight into the goalie. The other team got mad and started a fight with him. After the fight was over, there was a cutscene showing the ref pointing to center ice for a penalty shot and I was wondering whether my player was still eligible to take it, but then it skips to a faceoff at center ice, no penalty shot and my player is taking the faceoff. Not only that, but we were now on a 5 minute power play! :laugh:

elias026

Jul 12, 2006
montreal
Don't think so. I believe it's just in the twitter thing

twitter thing?

Im talking about players who have retired after the season. Every NHL game had a list usually before the draft. But playing my first year in 15 there was no list and two of my players were gone come season time(im guessing retired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad