NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
I pulled a playoff Marchand in one of those packs. Have no clue how much he's worth since there's none on the market.

I pulled a playoff Kesler and put him up for a 3hr auction, no idea what he will wind up selling for.

Also, if you send these playoff cards to your collection, they seem to go under the Stanley Cup Collector's Ed. grouping. It took me a minute to find my card.

ChillX

Oct 8, 2012
This is great and awful all at once, cause I need one and that's likely to be quiiiite pricy

Anybody checked what number he wears?

Saw one end at 60k but the guy did the trade to himself thing. Figure with these packs they'll have weekend packs and Yak will be crazy cheap

ChillX

Oct 8, 2012
Note how SOTW and playoff Schenider are the same card accept SOTW has +1 quick and Playoff is going for more.

@ImScore71 what boost did Kesler get? Hoping he stays around 50k max so I can snag one

Last edited:

Grounded Star

HUT Rookie Sensation
Jul 1, 2006
YEG
www.facebook.com
Saw one end at 60k but the guy did the trade to himself thing. Figure with these packs they'll have weekend packs and Yak will be crazy cheap

Just watched one go for 120k i think, didn't watch to the very end, but it's on my watch list so i'll know at least.

I'm super stoked for SOTW Yak, he's fixing my whole can't seem to get my hands on a SOTW Eberle problem with a better HUT player anyway with 98 skating.... I'm really hoping to find out momentarily that he wears #64.

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
I can't believe someone paid my BIN price of 115k for the playoff Kesler. I doubt others will go for that high...his stats are only:

My reg version with an A on him is about the same. The only difference is 89 vs 90 checking.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Holy **** Yakupov's price is high. :amazed:. Don't see it dropping much either.

Last edited:

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
How much would these cards be worth:
Backstrom (center) - Wild
Heatley (left wing) - Wild
M. Koivu (center) - Wild
Semin (left wing) - Caps
J. Staal (center) - Caps
Sharp (right wing) - Stars

Xbox btw.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Very generous on Yaky, even I'll admit. But the better the stats the better. :)

Also does anyone know if there will be any Senator Stanley Cup cards?

Edit:

NVM, lol. I'm not even gunna bother. I'm done with HUT for this year, lol.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I don't understand the point of the Stanley Cup Additions. I guess they're good for certain Tourny's and a cool card to collect but there Overall's are less than the SOTW', for example Stanley Cup Anderson is 87OVR when SOTW Anderson in 89. I see no point in me wasting pucks on them when I have a better version on me. No point, lol.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I don't understand the point of the Stanley Cup Additions. I guess they're good for certain Tourny's and a cool card to collect but there Overall's are less than the SOTW', for example Stanley Cup Anderson is 87OVR when SOTW Anderson in 89. I see no point in me wasting pucks on them when I have a better version on me. No point, lol.

Cheaper upgrades. A middle point between their standard and their SOTW with a price to reflect that.

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
Trading for SOTW Yak on ps3.

Offering combo of the following:

Nash
Karlsson
SOTW Anisimov (quite rare, took me forever to buy, and none on market right now)
SOTW Holtby
SOTW Bishop
Lucic
Pietrangelo

Last edited:

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Stokedd got a playoff Kane for 150k (which I consider a steal) as well as a SC Quick &SC Karlsson for 80k. Not to mention a SC Marchand.. SC Quick is a brick wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad