NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
If anyone has a SOTW Kadri on Xbox my offer is Duchene, Hall, Keith, Seabrook and 10k, do you guys think this is fair or do I have to add? But if anyone likes this offer just pm me! I neeeeeeddddddddd one of those Kadris!

Grounded Star

HUT Rookie Sensation
Jul 1, 2006
YEG
www.facebook.com
If anyone has a SOTW Kadri on Xbox my offer is Duchene, Hall, Keith, Seabrook and 10k, do you guys think this is fair or do I have to add? But if anyone likes this offer just pm me! I neeeeeeddddddddd one of those Kadris!

If you simply choose to be patient, that seems like an overpay to me.

snizzbone*

Anyone have a SOTW Morgan Rielly? Untouched/no games played?

Xbox..

Grounded Star

HUT Rookie Sensation
Jul 1, 2006
YEG
www.facebook.com
Well it's the end of the week and his value still seems to be high don't think it'll drop much more:/

Fair point, and if you're picky about UT cards, they can only be pulled for just over another 24 he's, so there is that.

Should certainly be able to get him for that offer I would think though.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Fair point, and if you're picky about UT cards, they can only be pulled for just over another 24 he's, so there is that.

Should certainly be able to get him for that offer I would think though.

Meh I don't really care if he's untouched! It'd be nice but I ain't picky!

PlayTheTrap

GM: 8 Cups/22 years
Feb 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
:jets:

Zetterberg (A) - Toews (C) - SOTW Wheeler
Sharp - Spezza (A) - Kessel
SOTW Ladd - Kesler - Nash
Semin - E. Staal - Perry

Phaneuf - Myers
Bouwmeester - Burns
J. Johnson - Weber

Lehtonen
Ward

Next up on the block is Weber, working up to aquiring Letang for my top pair with Phaneuf.

MovesLikeJagr

Jan 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I opened some packs today, now I'm overflowing with contracts. Selling a bunch of 20 and 30 game contracts with a starting bid of 50 on Xbox. Consumables for me are full.

Juusho

Jun 17, 2011
Finland
I'm confuzzled.

I took about a week break from HUT. When I came back yesterday, I played a few games and in every single game my players feel super sluggish, can't make fast turns like they could a week ago, and I basically couldn't hit the opponent's Grabovski with my Byfuglien or SOTW Stewart. I just played a game and it was still the same.

Is ice tilt running wild on me, has there been a mysterious hot fix patch that made the game idiotic or is this just a thing in my head and I'm really just rusty and bad?

Jacob8hockey*

**** YOU EA YOU PEICE OF ****! I GOT TO ROUND 3 OF THE PRO PLAYOFFS AND THEN THE GAME STARTS AND WHILE WE ARE STILL HAVING THE GAME LOAD I GET ****ING DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR SERVERS BUT STAY IN PARTY CHAT AND ONLINE. **** YOU. I HAD TO RESTART AND THEN LOST TO SOME KID WHO SCORED 3 GOALS IN THE FIRST 3 MINUTES. FINAL SCORE WAS 6-5 **** YOU. learn TO MAKE A ****ING SERVER YOU ****ING MORONS.

Now, after that I still can't believe what happened. Unbelieveable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad